C6 Starfruit.

I lost motivation.. and i had no idea what to write. So... Uh.. yea.

The twins were playing chess and sipping their Pink Lemonade. Of course. When a cookie saw them both playing chess, so the cookie went to them. "Hello!" is what the cookie said.
Pawn Black noticed her and replied, "Hello. I am Pawn Black, this is my twin, Pawn White. Who might you be?"
The cookie responded saying, "My name's Starfruit Cookie." The twins looked at her and gained interest. PW:"Ooo! Your clothes are lovely!"
PB: "What do you do for work?"
PW: "Can you tell me a star fact?"
PB: "Can you read constellations?"
STAR: "1. Thanks 2. I read constellations and look at stars. 3. Sure! The sun is actually a dwarf star. 4. Yes I do."
The twins had interest and started asking her many and many questions.
Starfruit Cookie told them many things about stars. And space too!
STAR: "And venus is the hottest planet in the universe."
PW: "No! It's mercury!"
PB: "Pawn White, Starfruit Cookie is right. Venus is the hottest planet."

Pawn White then tried to explain why mercury should be the hottest planet.
"Well, mercury is the closest to the sun, plus its small enough so it can absorb so much heat! And- And uh-"
Pawn White cut the explanation and said,
"Mercury is the second hottest planet."
Starfruit Cookie was supprised that the twins know these. Due to the fact others had no idea about these facts.
Starfruit Cookie asked them if they wanted food, the twins agreed. And Starfruit Cookie told them to wait for her. She then went away and came back 10 minutes later with a sack of food. As a "prize" for knowing these facts. Pawn White took some and ate them. Pawn White shared to Pawn Black, because they're not greedy. Starfruit Cookie stayed where they are for a while, and even played chess with them!
She did lose but atleast had fun. Starfruit Cookie said goodbye and left.
(The next day.)
Starfruit Cookie went back to the twin's place while they were still asleep. She gave them blankets because it was freezing. She then woke them both up and as to their suprise, the twins were happy she came back. And played a little bit of chess, The twins remembered the lemonade stand but Starfruit Cookie stopped them, instead she bought 3 lemonades, for her, Pawn White and Pawn Black. They all played chess and drank the pink lemonade together.

End of chapter 6.
Im cryinf, it's 11:34 PM. And im still up tired as hell. have this for now im going to bed.
Good Day/Evening/Afternoon/Noon to you all.
And Good night to me.
Bye.
460 Words.