C11 New begginings.

Wait! Before starting to read the chapter, let me say something. In my au, the chess choco twins come from the Dark Cacao Kingdom! So please don't come after me if I am wrong😭😭.
And they are still in the dark cacao kingdom, except i made a city in it💀

•••

It has been 3 hours since what has happened.
6 am.

The twins kept wandering around in the deep snow, looking for cookies to help them or give them food.
After atleast 10 minutes of searching, no luck. The Milk Village is far far away and some villages are.. in ruins.. With nothing else to do, they tried to go to the citadel to ask for help.

{This is the time where Affogato is still a servant.}

(The twins ran together to the citadel gates as they approach the guards)

PB: "Hello, anyone there? We are asking for aid."

PW: "No, no, no! Pawn Black, that's not going to alert anyone!! (Ehem) HELLOOOO!! ANYONE THERE?? WE, CHESS CHOCO ARE ASKING FOR HELP! WE HAVE BEEN ROBBED AND WE DON'T HAVE A HOME!!"

(A gatekeeper comes in)

Gatekeeper: "Children? Hmp.. Go back to your parents little kids."

Chess Choco: "WERE ORPHANS! We are orphans."

Gatekeeper: "Leave. We do not open the gates for anyone."

PW: "Let us talk to King Dark Cacao Cookie!! We really need help!! All of our food is gone.. And we've been starving!!"

Gatekeeper: "I am giving you 2 minutes ki- Oh crumbs.."

(One of Dark Cacao Cookie's 'Loyal' servants walk in the situation, seeing the kids.)

Servant: "Hm? Sudden disturbants from little kids roaming around. Go back to your little village."

PB: "We are orphans. And we also do not have a home."

PW: "Yea! And also are you a gi-"

(Pawn Black cuts Pawn White's sentence.)

Servant: "Oh? Did not quite hear those last words. But anyways, you little kids are not allowed in here. So please go somewhere else."

PB: "No. We are asking for aid. Let us talk to King Dark Cacao Cookie, now. We cannot last that long without food or shelter."

PW: "Let us talk to him!!"

Servant: "Ah. I see.. You two really want to find shelter and food.. Our king is busy at the time. And I think of those reasons to talk to him as lies. You kids just want to have someone to play with."

PB: "But.. We are not lying.."

PW: "Please! Atleast just give us one jelly to eat!!
We have been starving!!"

Servant: "Hm.. No. Anywho! Ta, ta!"

(The servant leaves as the gates close)

PW: "No wait!- Ugh. How are we supposed to live now? We could crumble any minute without food!!"

PB: "Come on, Pawn White. Let us leave.. We could run to the Milk Village.. If we can.."

PW: "The Milk Village is far away! I don't think we
can last that long.."

PB: "Come on.. Let us just go.."

PW: "Fine..! It's turning dark.."

(The twins walk away from the gates of the citadel and gets lost in the winter woods)

PW: "Uh.. We've been walking in circles.. are you sure were ok?"

PB: "If you are still beathing then yes."

PW: "I- Hey!!- Oh!- I found some kind of ruin up ahead! I guess we aren't lost at all!"

PB: "Uhuh.. It is not like we were lost 10 minutes ago.."

(The twins approach the ruins of the Coffee Village, smelling faint coffee residue.)

PW: "Eugh.. What's that smell??"

(Pawn Black crouches and looks around the blankets, as they pick up one of the coffee beans.)

PW: "Pawn Black? Are you okay?"

PB: "This is the old ruins of the Coffee Village. You know, with the "Scary" pupiled cookies that could not sleep."

PW: "Oh.. It's gone? It was a healthy village back then.."

PB: "I honestly thought you were going to be thankful it is gone.. You once were scared of them.."

PW: "S-shut up!! Y-You don't know anything.."

PB: "Well? Come on.. Let us go back to where we were before.. It was near here so.."

PW: "Fine!!"

(The twins walked back to where they stayed, it was a 20 minute walk.)

The neighborhood they were staying in was like a ghost town, nobody was there. They were all alone.
The winds go more intense as they shiver, making them take off their hats and use them to keep them warm, like a jacket, or a blanket. I dunno. hehe..

You would already know what happened.

The chess choco were having little hope on finding shelter and food, as seeing a strange silhouette talking to them. Dark Enchantress Cookie has gained their trust and now..?

Heh. Now they met Earl Grey Cookie, as the twins live in the hotel basement! I have no idea why but that's how it is!
Oh, and also the servant got banished. Don't worryyy they're working together..! In under Dark Enchantress Cookie's rule!

Well, this book um.. Ended well.. I guess?
This book flopped but who cares! I finally finished another book after passing writer's block!

Oh! Also, could you read my friend's book? They're still updating it but it's good as new! It would make them happy if you supported her!
I will mention her in the comments here.

Thank you for reading! And have a good day/night/noon/afternoon everyone !
Farewell!