chapter : 1

Introduction of leads and their lives

Author pov
"Aish here we go again. " Said Beta of clain.

"Everyone collect yourself in group here."he spoke loudly to gain attention form newbies who were supposed to be get trained but they are guffing around.

He growled loudly when he got ignored by newbies.

" i will not repeat my words again " He said when all newbie werewolves started coming to his direction.

Soon all stood in front of him.

He inhales deep breath before starting.
"Hope you all know why you all are here. "

"Yess" mostly all newbie shouted together.

" Good . I am Beta of our clain
Jeon Jungkook. I am here to tell you that you all are future of our clain so we want you all grow stronger and smarter. Cause if you are not strong you cannot survive in this kind of place. As you all know that this forest is our home and we have to protect our home and keep it safe from the vampires and the Refugees. So hope you all will train yourself well enough it keep yourself and your home safe . " he shiged after speaking.

Jeon Jungkook Beta of Royal clain serving for his clain from the past fivè years, age - 25 , white grayish wolf , one of the strongest wearwolf in his clain who fears nothing

Jeon Jungkook Beta of Royal clain serving for his clain from the past fivè years, age - 25 , white grayish wolf , one of the strongest wearwolf in his clain who fears nothing. He is still searching for his mate to complete his half of part of his heart.

............................................................................

All others lead :

Min Yoongi *Alpha of Royal clain serving from past 6 years ,age- 28.
A BLACK WOLF WHO IS NOT SACRED TO ANYONE. JUST BORN TO PROTECT HIS CLAIN FROM ENEMIES.
His mate Sara who has powers to talk with others wolf soul .

..........................................................................

VAMPIRES
THE BLOODY CLAIN

These vampires are heartless and don't think twice while killing someone and sucking their blood form their human body's. They show no mercy on anyone.
They show perfect definition of being heartless with beautiful face's.