Chapter :11

The next day

AUTHOR POV

Y/n was signing some reports of her some patients when, she got a call and it was from her home's land-line number. She frowns and picked up the call and spoke " Hello! "

OTP

" Y/n "It was Jimin .

"Yes Jimin "Y/replied

" Your grandma? "Y/n frowns on his words and spoke.

"What about grandma?"Worry was clearly in her voice.

"Just come back to home , right now. "
Jimin spoke and hanged the call.

Worry took over her. She hurriedly collected herself and drove back to her house.

She parked her car in front of her house and found Suzy on the doormate talking to someone.

She hurriedly went towards them and found none other than that Dr. Choi Who was treating her grandma.

She is getting more and more tense.

" What happened? "She spoke as soon as she reached there.

"Ohh, Dr. Lee good to see you. " Another Dr. Greeted her.

" My grandma? "She questioned again.

"Actually she got attact again. "Dr. Spoke making Y/n feel week.

" Is she alright, where is she? "Y/n get inside while getting impatient , wanting to see her grandma .

Jimin came out from grandma's room with sad face.

" Jimin, my grandma , is she alright?"
Y/n grabbed Jimin's coller while her eyes filled with tears.

Jimin grabbed y/n by her shoulders and backed off and spoke " She is not fine"

Y/n breathed while closing her eyes and tried washing all negative thoughts coming in her mind.

Y/n gently pushed jimin aside and grabbed the knob to open the door just when jimin spoke making her halt on her steps " Y/n , doctor said she doesn't have much time left, her heart is so week, barely working. "

These words made her knees feel week she stumbled and falls in front of the door still holding upon the knob.

Her silent cries made Jimin feel bitter.

Suzy came inside and found her crying on the floor.

Sympathy is the only thing they can show to her.

" Y/n "Suzy softly called her name.

" Please save her, please "Y/n begged to them.

" We can't. "Jimin spoke whisperly but enough for Y/n to hear.

" Why? You are angel, please Jimin I am begging you. "Y/n spoke while crawling near to Jimins feet.

Jimin's breath stopped for a second when Y/n touched his feet.

Jimin kneeled down in front of her and whipped her tears and spoke
" I am sorry Y/n but we can't help your grandma. It's true that I am angel. But not of your world. Our power's only work on supernaturals. "

Hearing him Y/n broke down in more tears. Jimin just simply can hug her to give her little comfort.

Suzy standing behind watching them
feeling sad to see her like this.
Suddenly she spoke " There is one way, but don't know if it will work or not. "

Hearing her jimin and Y/n both turned their heads to her.

" What is it? "Y/n spoke still crying.

" Vampires "Suzy spoke making jimin's eyes go wide.