Chapter:6

Author Pov

Once sun asked moon for hug and world calls it eclipse.

Vampires gets week after eclipse until red moon appears. Vampires have to be more careful in that time of period.

...

" Mother did I made any mistake ?"Jimin asked his mother who was looking at the vampire how is growing desire to kill two mates.

"Jimin ,  I know you just helped these two mates to see each other and I am glad that you did I appreciate that but you took wrong way to do. You lied to human and being an angel you broke one of our rule. Angles never lie. You caused trouble for yourself. "Moon goddess spoke with hint of little bit of disappointment.

Jimin looked down and nodded
"Mother I didn't had any other intention,  he was suffering cause he was not able to find his mate. "

Moon goddess hummed softly and sighed " But still Jimin you will get punished for your mistake ."

Suzy was standing afar from them hearing everything. She looks down in sadness. Cause his best friend is gonna get punished.

She was about to leave when Moon goddess stop her "Suzy,  where are you going sweetheart ?"Moon goddess spoke still looking inside the magical pound.

".Yes , Moon goddess "Suzy step forward and stood next to Jimin.

"You were also there,  when he is making a mistake, you didn't stopped him instead you supported him. " Moon goddess finally looked up at front of her. Jimin and Suzy both were looking towards their feet.

"Forgive me , Moon goddess. "Suzy apologize immediately.

"I will punish you both for your mistakes. "Moon goddess claimed.

Jimin and Suzy looked at each other and then Moon goddess.

"You both will go on earth. And protect Y/n from every danger. just because of you both her life is in danger. "Moon goddess calmly spoke and sat on her thrown.

" But Moth-"
"You should be glad. I am not snatching your powers. "Moon goddess spoke in between Jimin's words.

Jimin looked down .

" You guys can leave now. "Moon goddess ordered.

Suzy bowed to her and jimin followed her actions. They left the place and came to earth.

Suzy Pov

"OK,  so just cause of you , I have to suffer also, you mini boy. "Suzy spoke as soon as they landed on earth.

" Don't talk to me.  I am getting punishement cause I listened you. "
Jimin snapped back.

"Ohh come on jimin , Don't blame me for something which I didn't did. "
Suzy spoke getting annoyed.

Jimin rolled his eyes on her.

"Okay  so where she is now ?" Suzy asked Jimin who was busy in sulking.

"I don't know "Jimin huffed while speaking .

"Aish,  jimin don't be kid. We have to find her and we have to protect her. "
Jimin rolls his eyes and straighten his position .He whispered a spell and rotated his hand in circular motion and soon  a light beams making blurry images.

" I think she is getting ready. May be going on her work. "Suzy spoke as she examined Y/n's  activity.

"OK let's go then "Jimin spoke.

Y/n Pov

"Shit,  I will get late if I didn't hurried up now. " I spoke to myself while looking at my wrist watch.