Chapter :3

HER AROMA HIS EYES

AUTHOR POV

-Angel's World-

"

Yaah jimin what are doing  ,  aren't you going to help him. "a beautiful woman scolded her  friend who is just watching a grown werewolf struggling to find his mate.

"Suzy dont you think he should atlest go and try finding her outside the borders. He is just acting like small kid who don't want to leave house cause his mother is forcing him to go school. " jimin said before standing up near his magical water pound.

Suzy sighed before joining him near the magical pound

" He is overprotective to his people. "
Suzy spoke.

Jimin hummed and spell some magical words and water in the pound starting showing some blurry images and soon it turned out into clear ones.

"Aish! I pity him,  he has human mate." Jimin said as soon as he saw his mate.

"Who said,  werewolfs can't have human mates. And their destiny is written by moon goddess you can't doubt her , she do everything for the purpose. " Suzy  said while looking at the girl inside the pound who is watching something in her laptop.

**********************************

Suzy :  she is angel who grant a wish to all kind of supernaturals

Suzy :  she is angel who grant a wish to all kind of supernaturals. But only to the loyal ones. Moon goddess has made her. She is Jimin's best friend also.

****////****************************

"But what she is looking at ?"Jimin spoked while peeking inside more.

                       -  EARTH -

Y/n pov

" OMG! Does werewolfs still exists in this world. " I asked Sunmi with little pout on my lips.

"What no , are you kid Y/n , these all supernatural things only exists in fantasy books. Nothing more. " She snaps at my words.

"Then what does that mean huh!  a big wolf a very big wolf? "I asked her again while remembering those words again .