Chapter :12

(Way to Jungkook's place, in car. )

Y/n pov

Did I asked wrong question? Why his face dropped so suddenly.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable " He was focused on driving. He just simply nodded.

I looked out from window feeling little awkward.

Everything happens so sudden in life.
My life never gives me enough time to make decisions. Even today.

I internally sighed and looked at my lap. " Actually Y/n "I looked at him when he spoke suddenly.

" I didn't mean to make things awkward between us, it's just. "He stopped in middle of whatever he was saying.

" It's just what jungkook?"keep talking jungkook .

He looked at me and spoke not so loud but in audible voice " We died on our wedding day "

I blinked at his words and he again focused on the road.

" We are about to get married when our enemy pack attacked us. "So weren't able to marry in our last life.

"We were lovers. "he spoke before increasing little speed of the car.

" We are lovers "I smiled and spoke to him .

He looked at me and smiled to me in response.

I decided to not talk on this topic anymore. So change the topic into jimin.

" Did you saw Jimin anywhere? "
I asked him hoping he knows.

" No, why? "He questioned back.

"Not big deal but he disappeared after bringing me there at meeting hall. "
I spoke with my tired voice.

" He brought you there? No wonder, how you able to come there. "he spoke with little frown.

" I just wanted to thank him, cause of him I was able to reach there by the time. "I sighed.

ANGL'S WORLD

Jimin pov

" Oh, at lest she remembers me, I thought she forgot me. "I spoke to myself. Looking at them through the magical pound.

" You did great job "Suzy spoke coming inside my room

I looked back at her and again focused down on the earth.

"Are you missing her just like me?"Suzy ask me this irrelevant question.

" Why would I miss her?"I spoke with announces.

" Umm, I thought you were missing her that's the reason the reason you are watching her like this. But I guess I was wrong. "she spoke after making sure who's images are forming in pound.