Part 1

Licorice Cookie was outside on his way to get groceries since they ran out of food at the castle. He didn't want to keep them waiting, so he picked up his pace, hoping to get the groceries and go quickly.

As he was walking, he ran into the main five, also known as Gingerbrave, Strawberry, Wizard, Custard, and Chili Pepper. He wasn't up for talking and tried to just walk past them, but got blocked by Chili Pepper.

"Where you going old rags cookie?" "My name isn't-" Licorice started to speak but was interrupted by a certain wizard. "He's probably on his way to complete was of those evil missions given to him by Dark Enchantress." Licorice didn't get a chance to speak as Chili Pepper made a small cut across his right cheek, strawberry jam oozing out a bit.

He started running past them, as he really didn't want to deal with them at that moment. And, as he thought, they ran after him, not leaving him alone.

He summoned some of his licorice guards to keep them busy and then picked the pace again as he bolted to the store.

When he saw the building come into distance, he started slowing down and caught his breath a bit.

After he regulated his breathing, he grabbed a basket that was placed in a stack outside and headed in.

---timeskip to after he paid---

Licorice started heading back when he met up with the main five again. He still didn't need to deal with them as he just walked past them. Chili Peppet tried to grab his arm, but Licorice moved out of her way and kept walking.

He checked the time and noticed it was getting a bit late, so he started running back the castle. Chili Pepper tried chasing him again, but was blocked by Strawberry's giant lollipop. "Um, I think he was just buying groceries, Chili Pepper." She didn't say anything, but just pouted luke a child. They then headed back to their kindom.

---------------------

Licorice made it to the castle on time and went to go inform his master of his arrival and put away all the groceries. After he put it all away, he went to his room to practice his magic.

A few moments later, pomegranate came in to see him. As usual. "Come on. You know the drill." He looked at her and simply nodded as he wasn't powerful enough to stop her.

He changed into shorts and a lose t-shirt and got infront of her. He waited for the worst.

---------------------

He sat in his room in silence. The agonizing pain in all his limbs were unbearable and he felt like he couldn't move, but he got up anyway to go patch himself up. He grabbed the small knife he kept in his bathroom and started to do it again.

One, two, three...
He counted how many times he cut his arms in his head and stopped when he thought it should be enough, even when the voices told him to keep going.

He bandaged his arms and legs finally and put on his normal robes and skull necklace. He was going to get back at his magic, but Red Velvet called everyone out for dinner.

Licorice, as always, stayed in his room as he thought he shouldn't eat as much.

He kept practicing his magic to hopfully get better. He suddenly felt exhausted and checked the time.
11:26
He went to go get himself dressed in a large, oversized hoodie and sweatpants. He turned off the lights and went to sleep after a while.

---------------------