Part 3

Bit of a long chapter
Enjoy :)

TW: transphobia(only for this chapter, but might be a more in future chapters)

3rd POV
The scent of pomegranates filled the field of which they were standing, Licorice's eyes filled with terror and PM's filled with worry for Licorice, as they were an eyewitness to what Pomegranate has done to Licorice.

Pomegranate appeared behind Licorice and threw him harshly against the beautiful flowers that surrounded them, the atmosphere turning very tense.

Everyone surrounding the three from the CoD stood on absolute shock. Why would Pomegranate treat one of her peers in such a way? What was her reason?

Licorice was lying on the flowers of which some were in the flower crown PM made for him. White lilies, black roses, and a few purple pansies. The colors were his favorite; guess that's why PM chose them.

He watched as Pomegranate picked up his scythe and looked like she was going to slice his torso into two. Her magic seeped through the ground and kept him in place, but it wasn't like he was struggling. This was inevitable, to him at least.

PM tried to get loose of her magic though and he noticed. He wanted to help them, but he knew damn well he couldn't, but he could try.

He choked out a small gasp before he spoke and gave his "final wish" to Pomegranate. "Please.... let Poison Mushroom g-go at least... please don't put them in pain because of me..."

His wish has been taken in, and Pomegranate, surprisingly, hesitated. She gave it some thought. PM is a beloved cookie at the CoD and is well respected, she just didn't like their relationship with Licorice.

She let them go, to Licorice's surprise. Though they still had to be held back to which she gave them to Strawberry, to which she just comforted the poor cookie, who now has to watch this figure they considered an older brother die. Licorice gave a small smile and choked out a quiet, "Thank you."

She rolled her eyes and started lifting up his scythe. He thought to himself:

How funny. I'm about to die to my own weapon. How pathetic... I could even put up much of a fight. I never got to apologize to PM for being such a jerk... I guess that's out the window now.

He snapped back into reality and saw Pomegranate passed out next to him, eyes closed, and her usual tense look was now softened. Did she always fake her emotions? Or was it because she hated him so much her face completely changes around him?

He slowly got up from the ground, seeing PV, the main five plus Clover and Herb, then two other ancients, Hollyberry and Dark Cacao, and wondered how they got there.

He reached for his scythe, to which Dark Cacao responded with a change in his stance to a more tense one, ready to defend.

But in the end, Licorice only grabbed it so he could stand properly, probabaly due to the amount of magic he uses to just help himself function properly, so his body was naturally gonna be incredibly weak.

Clover grabbed him and put him on his back, Dark Cacao held his scythe and Hollyberry was holding a very tired and puffy eyed Poison Mushroom Cookie, who has been crying since Pomegranate strapped them to the ground and preventing them from moving.

---

They arrived back in the kingdom, the surrounding cookies questioning why they had the two cookies from the CoD: literally the enemy they have been fighting this entire time.

The group that consisted of the three ancients and the main five plusvHerb and Clover arrived in a small home that belonged to PV, which Licorice and PM will now most likely stay.

Clover gently placed Licorice on the bed laid out in front of them in the room they had now just entered and Hollyberry placed PM on the bed that was across from the bed Licorice was laying upon. PV was also setting up an incense that was made for easing pain for Licorice.

His scythe was placed near him, but not close enough for him to grab it, so he couldn't escape. Not like he could get far considering how many houses he'd have to pass to get to the entrance to the kingdom.

The main five and Herb and the two ancients, that being Hollyberry and Dark Cacao, had now left. Now it was only Licorice, PM, PV, and Clover left in the room, considering that Clover had lived next door to PV, he could just walk home at any point.

Licorice was starting to fall asleep when a sleepy PM moved to Licorice's bed, got up next to him and held him tight as if Pomegranate was about to take him away once again, to which Licorice's reaction to it was to rub their head gently and fall asleep with PM'S head on his chest(PM'S mushroom cap was already off).

PV and Clover turned on a lamp in the corner and turned off the lights to let them sleep, to which they looked oddly peaceful for "evil cookies."

They shut the door, and called it a night.

---

The next morning, Licorice woke up to everyone from yesterday(minus Herb) to be in the room, PM was also awake but hugging Licorice. He pat PM on the head and just laid on the bed, not talking for he didn't feel like it.

PV took notice and gave Licorice a gentle and pleasing "good morning." Licorice sat up slowly and looked at him and then at his knees and hesitantly looked back up and responded.

"...morning." It became quite silent after his response, which concerned Licorice. PV broke this silence by questioning Licorice. "May I ask you about what happened at the flower field yesterday?"

Licorice hesitated as he wasn't what to answer with. He felt a slight tug on his still worn rags fron PM, who gave the eyes of worry and told him to, "tell them."

Licorice felt sweat bead from his forehead and took in a deep sigh before telling them his story.

Licorice does have deep trust issues, but still felt inclined to tell them.

~

Essentially, Pomegranate has always hated him, her reasoning for it Licorice is unsure of, but something seemed to seriously tick her off.

She started abusing him, and he wasn't even sure why, but Dark Enchantress seemed to never know about her actions and really wanted to tell her, but Pomegranate had her dirt on him.

She found out that he was a trans ftm and was absolutely disgusted by it. Seeing hiw she also fails to use the correct pronouns for PM, he just assumed that she was going to do the same for him and call him a girl, bit she instead threatened to tell Dark Enchantress if he ever told her about the abuse.

He promised and had been enduring this pain ever since the third month of his arrival at the CoD.

~

She had much more dirt on him, but Licorice didn't want to tell everyone in the room about it, so that was all, really.

PV was extremely worried for his well-being, to which Licorice noticed and proceeded to say, "PV, I'm fine! Don't worry about me. I'm out of her hands now."

PV hesitantly nodded, but PM didn't respond well to this. They tackled Licorice on the bed and rolled up his sleeves, which revealed his bloody bandages.

Licorice pushed PM harder than he would've liked to get them off and backed up to the top corner of the bed, which was in the corner of the room as well, holding his wrist.

How was Licorice gonna get out of this one?

A/n
Nothing much to say, just hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :]