Part 4

Sorry for the wait
I was very busy with school and forgot this existed for a while

3rd POV
Licorice still sat in the corner, on the verge of tears, but just bit his tongue and sucked it up as he was still used to what Pomegranate would tell him. And yeah, it was pretty fucked up.

PV stared worryingly at Licorice and slowly approached him and sat on the bed, watching Licorice attempt to make himself more squished into the corner.

Everyone else stared awkwardly, besides PM as he got off the bed and was now in Clover's arms, softly crying. Clover looked at Licorice with concern.

PV made a gesture to get everyone out of the room so he could be alone with Licorice. Though he asked for PM and Clover to stay behind.

PV looked at Licorice and put a hand out, trying to get Licorice to let PV take a look at his arm. Licorice hesitantly looked up and saw that they were the only ones besides PM and Clover that was left in the room.

Licorice slowly put his arm out and let PV heal his arm and put new bandages on top.

Licorice stared at the bandages, then looked back up at PV and asked, "Why would you help me? I thought you would've just left the bandages alone."

PV shook his head in disagreement and said nothing but hum a gentle and soft tune. Clover sat down on the bed alongside PM and Licorice and listened.

Licorice wanted to ask PV for an answer, but just left it alone for a while and listened with PM and Clover by his side.

Minutes pass and Licorice was growing quite hungry, but couldn't build up the courage to ask for any food.

Licorice just held his stomach and sat and watched PM and Clover talk, listening in as they do. PV at this point has left the room to go get tea and Hollyberry came in to look after the three.

Cacao was also in the room sitting in a chair reading a book and looked up every now and then to just check to make sure everything was alright. Though the next time he looked was when Licorice started squeezing his stomach.

Cacao said nothing, got up, and left the room. He came back a bit after with some food and placed it in front of Licorice, and then got back to reading.

Licorice was a bit shocked due to Cacao being quite weary of his and PM'S presence in the kingdom, but he just threw the thought out the window and started eating.

Licorice gave some of his food to PM and ate the rest. The five that was left in the room until PV burst into the room, a distressed look on his face.

"The COD is here... and they're here for Licorice and PM."

Licorice and PM looked horrified, PM quite literally jumping into Licorice's arms from fear.

There was then a loud bang that came from outside and everyone immediately rushed out to see what damage has been done.

What they witnessed was horrifying.

Many cookies were either on the ground in pain or they were standing, but had many injuries from one of the many blasts that hit.

The main five were already outside, defending with what little strength they had left.

Cacao blocked the next attack, which came from his son, but something seemed off, but he couldn't put his finger on it. The next attack came from RV(Red Velvet) which Hollyberry blocked this time, and she, too, also felt that something was off.

Licorice came a bit closer and a strong scent of pomegranates and a strong feeling of dark magic seemed to emit from the opposing team of Dark Choco, RV, and Pomegranate.

He took a minute to try and understand what was happening until he saw a vine bracelet on Dark Choco and RV's wrist and Pomegranate seemed to have a similar one with a large, glowing sphere as a charm to her bracelet.

Licorice made connections, due to him seeing Pomegranate use this spell before. She was controlling them. They might've started fighting back, which led to this.

The only way to undo the spell was to break the bracelets using light magic, which he couldn't use.

Licorice asked PV to use light magic on the bracelets they were wearing, no questions asked.

PV proceeded to use a spell that usually took up quite a bit of his energy to break the bracelets, RV and DC(I'm just going to call Dark Cacao 'Cacao') falling to the ground out of exhaustion.

Pomegranate scowled and retreated, leaving DC and RV behind.

As soon as she was out of sight, DC and RV started to wake up. How are they going to respond to a damaged kingdom and their enemies plus PM and Licorice staring at them?

-

Again, I'm sorry for the late update, but I hope you guys enjoyed :)