Part 5

Sorry for the late update once again
I'll try and be better about it this summer, but as usual, no promises

Also, as a side note, should I add ships to this story? Just say which ones I should add, and I'll think about it

I also might add some art(my own) to these chapters, but that's for me to think about later

I also apologize that this chapter is short
I was really tired and head empty no thoughts when I wrote this. Just bear with me please TwT

---

3rd POV
RV and DC slowly sit up, holding their heads as if they were having a migraine. They looked up to see everyone they've basically been fighting against this whole time.

Behind PV, they saw PM and Licorice, also staring at them, though with a confused face rather than concern like everyone else.

They immediately got up and charged at Licorice, yelling "traitor" at the poor, confused cookie. Licorice, in reflex, shielded PM from the attempted attack.

A few of the magic users stopped them in their tracks and threw them to the side before they could land a blow, knocking them out.

---

Three hours later, they had awoken, Licorice, PM, PV, and Cacao sitting in another corner in silence. RV bumped into a glass cup that was on the small side table next to the bed in between where he and DC were lying down on, making the cup shatter.

The other four looked over to find them awake, getting up and walking over to them. DC and RV seemed a bit unsettled to them approaching them, resulting in them keeping their guards up.

When they stopped in front of their beds, they stared at each other in silence. PV spoke first, asking them one question, trying not to overwhelm them.

"Why did you call Licorice and PM traitors?" They looked at him like he was an idiot but answered him anyways. "Firstly, only Licorice, and it's because he left the CoD without saying a word? Or at least, that's what Pomegranate told us."

Licorice looked shocked, guilty, and saddened after they said this. He internally blamed himself for not telling them and for dragging PM and them into this mess.

PV shook his head and started explaining what had really happened. Due to DC's trust issues, he could tell that PV wasn't lying and was genuine with his words.

DC trusted him to a certain extent but still had his doubts. RV was still deciding on what to do now, since he didn't really trust the guys they've been up against, but also hated Pomegranate's guts.

Nonetheless, PV brought them to his house, despite Cacao's protests. They were brought into the room that Licorice and PM have been staying and brought in two twin sized mattresses.

PV and Cacao then left them to talk, shutting the door behind them and leaving the house, basically trusting them to not cause mayhem while they were gone.

They stared at the floor awkwardly, PM sitting in Licorice's lap comfortably while Licorice just awkwardly sat there, not knowing what to do.

RV spoke, breaking the awkward silence that filled the room. "So... what do you do around here?" Licorice was glad it was such a simple question that was quite easy to answer.

"I don't do much... just sleep, eat, and hang out with PM and whoever shows up to stick around." The silence, once again, fills the room, everyone basically avoiding eye contact the whole time.

Suddenly, a giant rumbling was heard, and the whole floor shook. PM hugged Licorice tight, not letting go as if the world was about to end.

When the shaking had stopped, a familiar voice could be heard. The voice of someone who led the CoD.

Dark Enchantress Cookie.

---

Hope you guys still liked this smaller chapter despite it being shorter than the previous chapters

Have a lovely morning/day/night :)