Dievinu

When he finally arrived at Jacks suburban looking home on the outskirts of town, he was surprised to see a rather expensive looking vehicle in the driveway that he had never seen before.

It looked to be an antique car, something european that Will didn't have enough knowledge to put a name to (His specialty was mainly boat motors). As he made his way up the steep driveway, he noticed movement in one of the windows in the second floor. Looking up, he saw Bella, Jacks wife, looking down at him with a barely contained grin. Upon noticing she'd been spotted, she gave him a small wave that he returned fondly. After he told Jack she was sick and she started getting treatment they had quickly become something close to friends, or at least, as close as Will could safely tolerate.

Making his way up to the door, he briefly took in one large breath of fresh air to better steel himself for the emotional onslaught that was Jack Crawford. Despite Will explaining to him many times how his empathy worked through touch, it didn't stop him from giving him very enthusiastic handshakes or one arm hugs like they were old friends. Jack, while oftentimes stoic and brash, tended to be very affectionate with his team once they all got to know each other both on and off work. Will oftentimes found faint bruises on his arms due to the mans natural strength. He couldn't hate him for that though, quite the opposite in fact. His empathy told him of all the mans hardships with every touch and rough clap on the back, it told him of how hard he worked to become what he was today, how deeply and truly he loved Bella... No, he could never hate him for it.

He knocked twice before he heard the shuffling of feet behind the door. When it opened, he saw a very tired looking Jack who offered him a small smile. It was then that Will realized just how early in the day it was, the sun had only just risen when he had left the house.

"Will, glad to see you survived the walk." Jack greeted as he ushered him inside. Will immediately felt himself warm up due to the rather expensive heater the Crawford's home had built in. He took off his jacket when it became too hot, slinging it over his arm as he followed Jack further into the house.

"Glad to see you too. How's Bella?"

"Resting, she had another appointment just yesterday that exhausted her. She's doing much better nowadays, thanks to you." Jack's eyes always glinted with such intense fondness whenever he spoke of his wife, it made Will unable to look at him due to how his empathy mirrored the unfamiliar feeling of love in his chest. He cleared his throat, looking to change the subject.

"Uh, what did you want to talk about so badly? Is it a new case?" Will questioned as they made their way towards the kitchen. Careful not to accidentally brush against the large man at his back when they made their way through the door.

"Well, not exactly, You see... I need your help with something kind of important." Jack motioned into the kitchen where, to Will's surprise, he saw a sharply dressed man standing in the center of the room looking out the window into the woods. The man in question turned to look at them at the sound of Jacks voice with the elegance of a professional dancer, his very presence seemed to demand attention and respect which made Will suspect he was in some kind of position of power. The second the mans maroon eyes met Will's own blue ones, he was struck with a strange sense of familiarity and dread.

"Will, This is Doctor Hannibal Lecter. Doctor, this is Will Graham, the man I told you about." Will's eyes widened at the name and title. He had heard of the infamous Lecter family, but had never heard of them visiting people in town before. Will could feel himself start to clam up out of nervousness, which was never a good sign when Jack made him interact with other people, they'd often mistake his rigidness for rudeness, Jack was no different.

"Doctor Lecter? As in THE Lecter's?" He whispered Incredulously to Jack, who only gave him a look loaded with guilt and sympathy, the kind of look a parent would give to a child when they threw a fit for going to the doctors office. It made Will want to grind his teeth.