Meluoti

That night, Will had a strange dream.

He was back in the ballroom, surrounded once again by the partygoers. They reached for him on all sides, grabbing at him and speaking desperate words Will couldn't understand. Their mouths were like black pits that gaped at him from all sides. He became increasingly frightened at the hollow and almost ravenous looks in their eyes beneath their masks as they reached for him. He looked around for the doctor for help but Hannibal was nowhere in sight.

He pushed through the seemingly endless crowd towards the balcony where he was sure he would find him, only to be thwarted by large dark arms wrapping around him from behind. Turning to look, he was shocked to see how the large crowd had all but vanished, leaving him alone with the tall creature from his dreams that had him in a vice-like grip. As soon as he began to panic however, the harsh grip turned gentle as the creature spun him around into an all too familiar waltz. His wings, which were free of any restraints, brushed against the cold marble floor briskly as they moved together. The creatures' enormous wings enveloped them both, sealing them together in a soft cocoon.

The dance was slow and calming, the fear quickly subsided the more the being touched him. A warm, drug-like emotion quickly taking its place at the sensation of his wings brushing anothers, making him relax under the gentle attention. Before he knew it, the tall being was embracing him, caressing his back as it had the first time he saw it. Its long talons digging almost possessively onto his back, which he realized then was bare. He groaned at the feeling, holding onto the things dark tunic for dear life as it lowered its face to his neck. Will whimpered at the sensation of its long tongue caressing his skin.

"Beautiful boy, I think I'll eat your heart."

Will could only nod, sleep logic muddying his thoughts and making him more compliant as the creature gently tilted his head up to collide with a kiss full of sharp teeth...

.................................................................

Will awoke feeling sweaty and embarrassed. He was also incredibly hard, Making it almost painful to move as he willed himself to calm down between erratic breaths. His head and wings throbbed slightly from the tell-tale signs of a hangover and he made his way to the bathroom to freshen up. (Noting thankfully that there was yet again no wing powder on the sheets.) As he splashed his face with sink water, he realized it was still early in the morning as it was very dark in the room.

He hardly noticed that the light scratches on his lip from kissing Hannibal had all but healed.

He almost wished it wouldn't.

He sighed, the 'effects' the dream had on him were slow to will away, He felt embarrassment at the memory of how good the creature's touch felt.

"What the hell is wrong with me?"

His cheeks burned again as he left the bathroom, deciding there was no way he'd be able to go back to sleep after that and decided to get dressed for the day. Secretly also excited to explore a bit of the castle on his own until the others woke up to distract himself.

He ended up putting on a plain blue shirt over his binder with jeans. Internally, he debated whether he should put shoes on or not considering he was indoors and if it was rude. But eventually decided for it when he remembered Hannibal and Misha wore shoes yesterday when he ate with them. His stomach growled at the memory of the delicious meal and found himself looking forward to what todays meal would be.

Stepping out into the hallway, he shuddered at the difference in temperature. It was significantly much colder than it was in his room. Looking out one of the many windows aligning the hallway, he noted that it was still snowing outside with no signs of stopping and there was a decent amount of snow on the ground.