You.

There's nothing too special about this character creator. The biggest will be that you will get to choose your partner pokemon and team early.

First, you will choose your gender.

Don't worry, You will be able to choose things like hair color and skin tone

Lastly, you'll pick your name. Just typing it will be good.

~

Then comes your pokemon.

First; Ranger Partner Pokemon. Then

 Pokemon Team. Here are some key requirements and restrictions you must follow.

No Legendaries or Mythicals. Unless you can back it up somehow with the Partner Pokemon. But most of the time, they will already have a role.

Your Pokemon Team must have a leading member. This leader must be able to follow you everywhere just like your Partner Pokemon for the Rangers. Something small is recommended. This leader does not have to be your ace.

Your Partner Pokemon has to follow the same requirements as the Leader of the team. Some recommendations are that it can be rideable/useful.

Lastly, whatever your ace is has to either be easier to find or can handle all missions. You'll face the Desert in this game, so keep that in mind. You'll also have things in the water, sky and more. This also can apply to your Partner Pokemon.

Hope these help as you select your 7 Pokemon.

~

Good luck and enjoy.