Capturing Problem Children.

When you wake up, it's time to really hit the enemy lines. You will be targeting the Admins. So get ready for 4 non-stop battles.

Lavana and Blue Eyes will be in Agate Village when you track them down, so you will be exposing yourself to the poor Rangers there.

Blue Eyes will start with her usual baby pokemon before they throw you into a double battle.

Lavana
~Coalossal (Shadow)
~Chandelure
~Delphox

Blue Eyes
~Basculin
~Primarina
~Samurott
~Clawitzer (Shadow)
~Crawdaunt
~Relicanth

Snag the shadow pokemon before Red Eyes and Ice will grab the two girls. Sven will try to intervene, but Lunick will hold him off, letting you get the girls out of there and look for the next two.

Lovrina and Miror B will be in Pyrite, so more exposure.

Lovrina
~Breloom (Shadow)
~Chesnaught
~Tangrowth
~Meganium

Miror B
~Ludicolo (x5)
~Mr. Mime (Shadow)

After you snag the shadows, Wes and Cail will grab them while Rui and Jovi will intercept Michael. Help the boys get them back before everyone regroups. The last admin was hiding, but the grunts were found in Phenac.

Zoom over there and get the three part battle done (Ten Waves of Styler, three battles, 3v1) (The only difference is that Shiftry will be one of the 3v1). Then pull them back to the base. Once back, you'll learn that Lunick, Jovi and Rui were still holding the Minor leaders. Since they'll be busy, look around for quests.

(List of almost all the rest of the Quests-)

Murph will let you rest after.

~

In the morning, it was revealed that the trio lost their battles thanks to the mysterious admin. Lunick was resting at Agate while Rui and Jovi were moved to the Lab. Go up to Agate (If you want to hide your Snag Machine/team with the Motorbike, you can. But by now, it's not going to change the dialogue. Enter the base and check on Lunick, who is still out cold from the damage of the admin. A few Rangers will say that Lunick almost won if the admin didn't knock him out. Then head over to the Lab, where Rui and Jovi are getting to their feet. Jovi will bring up that she almost beat Michael and was very proud of herself. Rui's still a little dazed, so help her down to reunite with Wes.

There's not much more to do. The only big thing is to keep an eye on Lunick until he wakes up. However, you can speed up waiting by tracking down the mysterious admin, who will be in Phenac with the Minor leaders. The known duo will escape, but the admin will take the challenge.

Mystery Admin
~Toxicroak
~Camerupt
~Purugly
~Infernape
~Musharna
~Volcarona

Again, you won't have to snag any pokemon. However, note that Infernape is a higher level than the others. They'll disappear after the battle with only a single phrase. This phrase will give them up (But I'm not spoiling it.) Head to Agate after they disappear and you'll find Lunick awake. He will only have a fuzzy memory and will need help back. Your mother will try to intercept, but she has nothing against Lunick wanting silence (Apparently the base was too loud for him and it resulted in him waking up. Sigh Family.) Help him back to your base and let him rest in peace. Murph will mention that your dad stopped by, but Wes saved you before you can rest.

~

In the morning, Lunick will be high on alert. The base was attacked in the middle of the night and Murph was taken. Great.