True Villain.

Due to the old enemies appearing, everyone has been on high alert. Head over to the base and break in (Tackle 2 Required). The base will be alerted, but there's not that many people there. You'll clash with your three friends, who were told to hold you back. So that's what they'll do. Guy one will send a bunch of Seedot (about 11-12), Guy two will send a couple of Pidgeotto (5-6), and Guy 3 will send some Raichu (2-3). Following that up, they'll each attack one at a time.

Mysterious Grunt 1
~Shiftry
~Breloom
~Carnivine (Shadow)

Mysterious Grunt 2
~Pidgeotto
~Skarmory
~Swellow
~Cramorant (Shadow)

Mysterious Grunt 3
~Dedenne
~Raichu
~Luxio (Shadow)

Snag each shadow pokemon before they launch with their ace pokemon in a 3v1; Shiftry, Skarmory and Raichu. After that, they'll have nothing to send, but they run off in pride. Run up to the next floor, where you'll meet up with the person from Pyrite. She'll send the group from before; Piplup, Totodile and Mudkip; before attacking with this team.

Mysterious Woman 1
~Basculin
~Primarina
~Samurott
~Clawitzer
~Crawdaunt
~Relicanth

She'll finish her attack by sending a Shadow Swampert. Snag it before she flees upstairs in a fit. Follow her until you find the big brunt of the enemy. Your styler will have taken a picture for you, so you won't need to explain. Sadly, the boss isn't here, but one of the others will lead the attack to protect the fort.

Mysterious Woman 2
~Coalossal
~Lampent
~Houndour
~Heatmor (Shadow)
~Chandelure
~Delphox

Snag the Shadow Pokemon before you'll find the building in flames and the others gone. She'll then leave before you have to escape.

Return to the base and alert the others. Wes and Murph will be alerted before going to tell the respective people. Meanwhile, there are quests.

*Litwick Terror (Styler gets boost points)
**Venomous Arbok (Styler gets power up)
***Hide and Seek (Snag Machine gets addition) (Rui quest)

Rui will let you rest afterwards.

~

The next day, Lunick will alert you that your mother was looking for you and she was beelining to the base. Thankfully, Wes and Rui had gone to sneak into Agate, so there were no Snaggers inside. Make sure your room is locked up and the Snag Machine is inside before going upstairs to greet your mother. Take her down and learn she had come to talk you into joining her base (We're about to end this woman's whole career). After about an hour of telling her no, she'll get alerted of Wes's entrance into Agate and have to leave. You and the boys will have a good laugh before you turn to patrol.

Head for Phenac and find the last female from the last mission. She won't hesitate to hit you.

Mysterious Woman 3
~Breloom
~Chesnaught
~Tangrowth
~Abomasnow
~Ludicolo (Shadow)
~Meganium

Snag the Shadow Pokemon before she gives some details (Team name, Goals, hints at the boss). She'll then leave and you can head back to the base with news.

Murph will be grateful for the info and will make sure Wes gets it as well. He'll let you rest afterwards.

~

In the morning, Lunick will alert you that some old villains have appeared at the port. Meet Lunick up there to find the supposed villains arguing with the female from Pyrite and the Fire lady. They will get alerted upon your entry and will launch. The first lady will send her usual trio; Piplup, Totodile and Mudkip; before the second lady sends Delphox from before. Defeat them before they run off. The two guys won't attack you like Lunick thinks, they'll just drift into their own conversation before you join. Apparently they had learned about their former teammates' actions and came to stop them. You'll invite them back to the neutral base and the four of you will head back.

When you return, Murph will be wary of the new allies, so he'll disappear into his room. You'll find a few quests to do in the meantime.

*Char-ring Fear (Styler gets Power up)
**Rock Lock (Styler gets Power up)
***Leaf Problem (Styler gets Boost Points) (Snag Machine Upgrade)

Lunick will let you rest.

~

When you wake up, the others will be talking. Apparently, there's been talk of the leader. Someone that was apparently a Ranger at one time that dropped out but was also part of the Orre Crisis. While Rui thinks that the talks are just to throw them off, Wes will let you know that your father's looking for you.

Head for Pyrite (Hide your Partner and Styler) before entering the Snagger base. You'll find your father purifying some pokemon. There'll be a talk (A lot of nos) before you leave and find Lavana (The Fire Girl that Ice named) racing over. She won't be hard as she'll only have her Delphox, so defeat her and leave her to her fit.

When you arrive, you learn that Rui's suspicions were right and the real villain had revealed themselves-