Discovery and Discovered.

When you wake up, you'll learn that Ice found info. Apparently the group has three levels of leadership. There were your trio friends that were simply practical grunts (Wow, on a budget or something?). Then there were 5 Admins; which consisted of the trio girls and two others. Then there were the leaders, which had two minors and one main. One of the Minor Leaders had arrived and was in Agate.

Head over there (Hide your Motorbike and Snag Machine) before going into the base. When asking your Mother about anyone arriving recently, one of your older brothers will say that a Top Ranger from Almia just arrived and went up to the Relic Cave. Hint your curiosity before going after them. (NOTE: Make sure to go back to your Motorbike and grab your team and Snag Machine! You won't be able to go back upon entering the Cave and it will be difficult to do the whole area with just your partner and styler. Even if you just grab your Leader or Ace pokemon, that's better than nothing.)

Upon entering, You'll get attacked by some trainers that no doubt were tricked by the Ranger. These guys all have Electric pokemon, so be careful for anyone using Water or Flying. Also, the last guy will have a shadow pokemon. Afterwards, get to the Relic Stone and you'll find Sven waiting. He won't say anything, but simply send his Luxray at you. You'll need to do three battles with this thing. The first battle will consist of your styler. Then your team will have a say. Finally, he'll activate something and another battle against your team will evoke. This time, you'll get alerted of a shadow pokemon. Sadly, your Snag Machine won't work in this battle as Luxray is a partner pokemon. Quickly defeat it before Sven vanishes.

Head back (Rehide your team and Snag Machine) and go to the base. Your Mother will be concerned about Sven's actions and will have the whole base searching for him. Head back to your base and alert the others. Murph will go pale before you get to go on patrol.

*Quager (Styler gets Power Up)

Lunick will let you rest.

~

In the morning, Wes will let you know that he has a prediction of the other Minor Leader. But without proof, he can't tell the other Snaggers.

Head up to the Lab and enter. Don't leave anything behind this time. Go inside and talk to Jovi, who will mention that something weird has been happening inside the lab, but it is unknown what. Suddenly, there's a loud sound and a loud shout. Run towards the sound before you run into Michael. Chase him outside sending out your Leader Pokemon. He'll finally reveal that he's the other Minor Leader and will attack you with an Eeveelution team (Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon and Eevee). Afterwards, he'll activate something that'll make the Eevee Shadow. This time you can Snag the Eevee. Afterwards, he'll send a group of Furret and you'll have to use your styler to catch them. He'll then alert you that he knew you weren't all that you said you were before vanishing.

Head back to the base and alert Wes, who will thank you before heading to tell Gonzap. In the meantime, there are quests.

*Venom (Styler gets Power up)
**Spooky Boy (Styler Gets Power Up)
***Hades (Snag Machine gets Upgrade)

Rui will let you rest.

~

In the morning, bad news will hit. Michael had let out the rumor from the lab and some Rangers suspected some things from finding your Motorbike abandoned. Your Mother was on the way, but it was unknown if your father was joining. Lock your door (Leave everything in there just in case) and meet your mother above. Grab a seat and get to talking. Your father will join and you'll have to constantly confuse them (There'll be several options of dialogue. Have fun with it as the goal is to keep them from seeing the truth.) Before your father can point the finger and figure it out, Murph will save you and alert you that the admins have attacked Orre.

When you get downstairs (Your parents will follow since everyone's been on alert), Murph will explain that all units have been dispatched and you are clean up. Each of the 5 admins have attacked a town of Orre, so you have to move fast to check each place. Here's the safest route.

Start with Phenac, where Lavana will be. Ice will be unable to fight since she has grown in strength from last time. Same routine: Just fight and Snag.

Lavana
~Coalossal
~Houndour (Shadow)
~Chandelure
~Delphox

Snag the Shadow pokemon before she has a fit and runs off. Drop it off in your Purifier before heading to the next location.

Next, go to Agate, where Blue Eyes will be waiting. Red Eyes will be out of pokemon to face her. Same deal, Use your Styler to take on the trio Baby Starters before fighting her team.

Blue Eyes
~Basculin
~Primarina
~Samurott
~Clawitzer
~Crawdaunt
~Relicanth

She'll end it with a Shadow Empoleon. Snag it before she runs away. Put the pokemon in your Purifier and head for the next location.

Next, go to Gateon, where Rui is watching Lovrina. She'll let you know that there is a shadow pokemon, have no mercy.

Lovrina
~Breloom
~Chesnaught
~Tangrowth
~Abomasnow (Shadow)
~Meganium

After you snag the shadow, she'll vanish. Put the pokemon in the Purifier and head off.

Pyrite will have one of the new admins that doesn't seem to surprise any of the Snaggers. Miror B will be dancing around while Wes watches him. Apparently they had an argument and now he wasn't allowed to battle his former and current enemy. Cail, the gatekeeper, will comment that it was more of the fact that Miror B wanted to fight you and not his former Nemesis. Miror B will seem to only have Ludicolo, but be wary of the Shadow Sudowoodo after the 5 Ludicolo. It will trick you since he will wait till the end to send it out, so don't expect 6 Ludicolo. After you Snag it, he'll vanish before Lunick will alert you that the Outpost Stand is under attack.

Head back and you'll run into the last Admin. They won't show their face and will confuse you with their team.

Mystery Admin
~Toxicroak
~Camerupt
~Purugly
~Infernape
~Musharna
~Volcarona

They won't drop any shadow pokemon, they'll just leave after you beat them. Regroup inside (Lunick will purposely block the door so your parents have to wait). Murph will congratulate the group before everyone splits up to track down the Final Leader and the Mysterious Admin's Identity. Meanwhile, you and Murph will go against your parents. After you deal with them (Oh, it's about to get good, guys. Get the popcorn), You'll be able to rest.

(No Quests)