Capturing Trios and Poof.

(This will be short-)

You'll be doing this whole chapter in one day. Somehow. And there'll be no quests because Murph says otherwise. Anyways...

After you wake up, the others will be waiting. It's time to start tearing this team down. So go to Gateon and collide with the trio. Please note that this will be the longest group of battles. So have plenty of pokemon that can recharge your styler and several loads of healing supplies ready.

Starting off, your styler will want to kill you by the end. You will be capturing 10 waves of pokemon, so get comfy. You'll be capturing Seedot, Pidgey and Pichu (about 12-13 each); Nuzleaf, Pidgeotto and Pikachu (About 6-7 each); Shiftry, Pidgeot and Raichu (about 3-4 each). You'll finish by catching a Tropius, who will get violent and could threaten the whole battle. They will then escape, so catch up to them quickly.

Next, get your team ready as you will have 3 back to back battles.

Mysterious Grunt 1
~Shiftry
~Breloom

Mysterious Grunt 2
~Pidgeotto
~Skarmory
~Swellow (Shadow)

Mysterious Grunt 3
~Dedenne
~Raichu

You'll only need to Snag the Swellow, so you'll be good. They will then run away once more before you have to catch up to them.

Last battle, you'll do a 3v1, so choose wisely. I would get your ace in front and rip the trio (Breloom, Skarmory and Raichu) apart. Afterwards, drag them back to the base.

You'll get a whole meeting in before an explosion will alert the group. Head out and learn that Michael has escaped with the trio. Get ready, because he's got three rounds of Eeveelutions for you to fight. DON'T FIGHT EEVEE. If Eevee appears in any of the battles, STOP! That Eevee will tear apart your team and Styler, so be careful. Good news, if you Snag it with a Quick Ball during the first battle, you'll clear all your problems.

First battle will be a battle with his Eeveelution team + Eevee. Then you'll need your Styler for the Eeveelutions part two. Lastly, if you didn't snag the Eevee in the first battle, you'll fight it here. If not, you're safe.

Afterwards, they'll escape and Murph will pull the group inside. Join the others and Murph will make the decision to get everyone to rest as tomorrow won't be easy. And you can't argue with him because he'll make you sleep first.