{4} Time For Terrifying Creativity

Art is credited to it's original illustrator
———————————————
You and the three males finished eating dinner, and Harry went to put Manny off to sleep while Robin made his way to the living room. You stayed behind in the dining room to look at the surroundings a little more. One thing that caught your eye when Robin was showing you around was the little notepad on the table. Picking up the small object, you started to flip through the pages one by one.

The pages were quite small, so not much could be written down on them, but to your surprise there was no writing in the note pad. Instead, it was covered with little illustrations on each of it's tiny pages. Rain clouds, colour wheels, sticks and twigs, a drawing of a brain. It was seemingly random nonsense. You wondered who would draw such unpredictable doodles as the style was definitely more neat than Manny's, but the other two males didn't seem to be the drawing type.

"Hmm, quite the strange assortment of drawings. But they're quite cute nonetheless"

You placed the note pad on the table once more and made your way up the stairs to find Harry. You didn't know which room you would be sleeping in so you should probably clear that up before you wind up falling asleep on the couch.

Harry was in the bedroom, finally able to Manny to sleep. You gently walked up to the red head and spoke in a hushed tone,

"Hey Harry, I was wondering where I'm going to sleep tonight"

Harry looked towards you, gesturing you to follow him out into the upstairs hallway. You obliged. He lead to a room a little farther down the hallway and opened up the door revealing a smaller but nice room with a single bed, dresser, desk, and closet.

"You can sleep in here"

The room was quite bland compared to the rest of the house, having pure white walls and dark wood furniture.

"You said that bright colours can be annoying to you. Why don't you sleep in here? It's easier on the eyes"

Harry stared blankly into the room,

"I don't like who this room belongs to"

And with that statement, Harry walked away, saying goodnight. You were slightly off put by how ominous his sentence was, but you tried to disregard it as much as you could. You walked back down stairs to grab your suitcase and get ready for sleep. You noticed that you were basically the only one up at this point, seeing as Robin wasn't in the living room anymore.

Walking from room to room you began to get a little annoyed by how loud their living room clock ticked. For such a small clock, it sure made lots of noise. You found your suit case and headed up stairs to the restroom to get yourself cleaned up.

Tomorrow will be a new day filled with fun!

Fun

Fun

Fun

Fun

F

U

N
...
———————————————
You had fallen asleep and through the night nobody in the house recognized the shifting of the world around them. It was almost as if a rift in the fabric of space had opened to swallow the house and the people who resided inside. Clayhill had disappeared, the house and the forest were the only things that got sucked into this crazy pocket dimension. The shadowy figure from earlier had followed you all into this new reality. A reality where anything is possible, a reality where anything goes, a reality based in the loss of sanity. Your new world was almost akin to a stage where one malicious audience member sat, ready to see the nonsensical torture you, Manny, Robin, and Harry were about to experience. Several different objects around the house started to awaken, they felt their conciseness coming back, and their bodies beginning to awaken. Round two huh? It seems the boss had bigger plans then they thought.