Her body is bible

Yes, its very recent.

And yes, its the only thing that i listen to anymore.

These lyrics belong to FLETCHER 

I found god the moment that I put my lips on yours

You and Natasha's first kiss had been simple and sweet; you were walking a week after you joined the avengers, and, just as you were crossing under a tree, you had grabbed her hand and turned her to face you. You walked closer, closer, closer. . . And leaned in until she captured your lips with hers.

I thought this is what they're talking about

And that was every love song and romance novel, ever. 

I forgot everything that's broken in my heart

Natasha made you feel like you had always been happy. Like the whole world was all happiness and butterflies and jelly bens.

One touch sipping holy water now

It's just a feeling feeling
It's like an ocean wave

You and Natasha had gone to the beach once. You both stood, fully clothed, waist deep in the water. She told you she loved you then. And then you said it back. She kissed you there and then, waist deep in freezing water. Your friend even got a picture of you two kissing right before you both got knocked over by a wave. You had a picture of you kissing right before the wave and a picture of you being knocked over by the wave and a picture of you after the wave.

And she's the freedom freedom
I need to taste

Amen oh her body is bible
The only heaven that I know

When you had proposed to Natasha, you took her to the tree under which you had kissed her for the first time.  You got down on one knee and said, "Natasha Romanoff, i have loved you since the moment i met you, before i even kissed you for the first time under this tree. Every time that i see you, i just love you with all of the love in my heart, then i see you again and i somehow love you even more. You know I'm not good with speeches, and i know that too, but Natasha Romanoff, will you marry me?"

Amen oh her body is bible
The only heaven that I'll go

Her eyes welled up with tears, "how could i ever say no,"

"Is that a yes?" You asked, your heart thumping in your chest and your eyes welling up, too.

"Yes- oh god, yes. Y/l l/n, i will marry you." She said, tears dripping down her face. 

You picked her up and spun her around. She would be your wife. You were marrying Natasha Romanoff.

Saw the light at 4 am we're dancing in the dark
I like your t swift t-shirt on the ground

Natasha, who was usually so calm, stressed for weeks before the wedding. 

Hold on tight when the world gets hard this shits Like paradise
All night you're so hot I'm freaking out

But you were with her the whole time. 

It's just a feeling feeling
It's like an ocean wave

And on your wedding day, it was the best day of your life.

And she's the freedom freedom
I need to taste

And by the end of it, Natasha Romanoff was your wife. 

Amen oh her body is bible
The only heaven that I know

Amen oh her body is bible
The only heaven that I'll go

It's just a feeling feeling
It's like an ocean wave
And she's the freedom freedom

I need to taste 

Sorry that i got lazy and stopped writing there by the end 🤪 i got lazy 

Two chapters in one day! Definitely not a coping mechanism! Now I'm going to make it three!

Requests?

   -Cori