Allergies part 2

As you stepped out of bed, you felt strong arms pulling you back down to the soft sheets.

"Nat," you said, rolling over to face her, "you need to go to work."

"Hmm... I'm sick." She said, a smile shining across her face.

"Are you, now?" You chastised, pushing a strand on hair out of her face, "I thought Natasha Romanoff didn't get sick?"

"I do now." She said, pulling you closer to her.

"Alright," you whispered, kissing her forehead, "I'll call in."

...

After you called in for her, you decided to make the two of you some tea. Holding two mugs of peach tea (guess where I'm from 👀), you walked into your room and set them out on the bedside table before crawling into bed next to her. She immediately curled into you, happy that you were there.

Nat pov:

When y/n came back to bed, I clung onto her and curled myself into a ball. Burying my face in my favorite person's t-shirt, I inhaled and exhaled peacefully.

"Y/n?" I ask.

"Yeah?" She responds, wrapping her arms around me. My heart swells with love.

"I'm not actually sick." I confess, "I just wanted to spend time with you."

She's silent for a moment.

"I know, natty. And I love you." She says, curling herself around me and kissing the top of my head. "I'll spend any sick or fake sick days with you, for ever and ever. I promise."

"I'll spend them with you, too,"I say, blushing.

Ok so this was kinda short... 250 words I'm sorry...

This was my 1,100th tumblr post by the way! 

The reason I haven't been updating is because I can't post stuff on wattpad through my phone... stupid wattpad 

The reason I haven't been writing is... because I didn't want to? Also I drank peach iced tea while writing this 😋 

Ok sorry sorry I keep changing it I'm finding so many typos... please comment i really wanna know what you guys have to say ❤️ 

Any requests?

-Cori