Shirts

SOMEBODY TURN ME INTO A GLASS 😍

You and your girlfriend Scarlett had been dating for three years now, and you had somehow managed to keep your relationship a secret for the entire time. 

"Hey, y/n!" Lizzie called after you, "wanna share a cab?"

"Sorry, i would, but, um, Scarlett and i are sharing since we're at the same hotel." You said, glad that you weren't actually lying. You and Scarlett were at the same hotel, but you were sharing a room. 

"You going to wear the character shirt, right?" She asked. Tonight was an informal dinner with the rest of the crew to  celebrate the end of filming the latest movie. You all had decided to wear the most ridiculous shirt of your character that you could find. 

When you got to your room, you and scarlett had to rush getting ready because you had spent too much time kissing in the cab. 

You threw on your shirts, which were shockingly similar in color, and hurried off. 

-time skip ur at the party-

You stood in the corner, feeling awkward, while scarlett talked and laughed around with all of her friends. 

A while later, you and scarlett snuck into the hallway. As soon as you were out of sight, she smashed her lips against yours hungrily. Gripping the back of her neck, you kissed her harder, wishing that you could always be like this.

Suddenly, there was  the sound of hinges squeaking. You and scarlett broke apart quickly, cringing as you saw Tom gaping shamelessly at you. When he had recovered from the schock, he said,

"So thats why you were wearing each other's shirts." 

Surprised, you and Scarlett looked down and realized that you were wearing each other's shirts, you hadn't even noticed. Putting her arm around your shoulders, scarlett let out a cute laugh. Well, actually, everything she did was cute.

After Tom left the room, you and Scarlett had a conversation about whether you should make an announcement or just let everybody find out. The two of you walked back out to where everybody else was with your arms around each other. The room somehow quieted when everybody saw the two of you. You looked at Scarlett briefly before kissing her.

On the lips. 

In front of everyone.

But the greatest thing was, she kissed you back.

Please forgive me my writer's block only wants me to write angst but i had this unfinished part sooooo

Requests?

   -Cori