Chapter 1: Optimus prime meet Yusei

Yusei Fudo was working hard on his Duel Runner. It was nearly complete, just a few more missing compartments and data files and it would be done.

He wiped the sweat off his brow with his hand before looking at the frame work of the up and coming dueling motorcycle

He wiped the sweat off his brow with his hand before looking at the frame work of the up and coming dueling motorcycle. He frowned as he looked at, it recalling bitter events. How could Jack Atlas, one of his closest friends and someone he even considered a brother, steal his previous duel runner and his beloved Stardust Dragon card? He always trusted Jack even when the Enforcers fell apart. He Crow, and Jack were still great friends, so how could he do this? Why would he do that?

It was then time that he decided to go take a break and head outside. It was a beautiful night in the ruined city of the Satellite. He had decided to take a stroll a few hundred meters away from where he was working. As he walked the more clouded his thoughts became so he decided to go up to the roof of a nearby building to clear his head. But thinking about what was Jack doing at this very moment in the city made him angrier. Before long he was looking at the twinkling night sky with nothing but anger in his eyes.

After walking for a few minutes, his head began to clear up and the thoughts of anger slowly dispersed. Yusei inhaled deeply to calm his rage down. Glancing up to the sky, he was able to catch a slow moving shooting star. He chuckled a bit; it still reminded him about Stardust Dragon. It was a bitter feeling recalling about his stolen card, but under that shooting star he swore that he would get his dragon back and settle things with Jack.

Yusei blinked. Something wasn't quite right... was the shooting star becoming... bigger?

'Wait a second! It's heading towards here!?' Yusei realized as he noticed the falling object becoming larger and seeming crashing fast towards his direction.

He needed to get out of here soon, so he would have to go race for his Duel Runner and get out of the blast radius-

Yusei was horrified to see the meteor descending quickly down on his workshop and desperately ran towards his Runner. His mind knew that he wouldn't make it, but his body wouldn't listen to him and kept on running desperately.

But no matter how much he wanted it to change, his danger and survival instincts overwrote the entire body and made Yusei freeze as the large sized meteor crashed into the hidden workshop. Yusei looked on with terror for half a moment before the shockwave knocked him out into the nearest wall.

...

"... Uhhh..." Yusei groaned as he felt a splitting headache. His mind started collecting itself together before he remembered what had happened: he was trying to save his duel runner.

'Oh no, my duel runner,' Yusei thought as he raced toward the proximity of the meteor crash. As he neared the wreckage of his workshop, his expression turned to pure horror as he looked at what was before him. His duel runner was melting into a puddle of molten metal and rubber and most of his stuff was destroyed or burning. Luckily his deck and duel disk wasn't a part of said wreckage because for a duelist, his cards were the most important thing for him to have.