Prologue

We see the Bat cave as engines were heard when three heroes came as Batman saw they're back with their vehicles with them.

Batman: How did it go, you three?

Bat-kid: I'm mad at Jack Atlas! He took Yusei's first duel runner and his Stardust Dragon with him to New Domino City! And you know what I said to him? I challenge him!!

Bat-kid left to her room as they heard door slammed really loud and the winced.

Alfred: What's gotten to Miss (Y/n), Master Bruce?

Nightwing: She's just upset that one of her friends cared being famous and stuff but not his friends since their dream about being out of the Satellite and into New Domino City.

Alfred: Master Bruce, it's the Bat signal.

Batman: You two need to cheer her up while I go see what Commissioner Gordon wants.

Boys: Yes, sir.

The boys left as Batman leave the Bat cave in the Batmobile.

(Y/n) is fixing the three duel runners outside of Wayne Manor when her brothers came.

Dick: Hey, you okay?

(Y/n): Yeah. I just can't believe it that Jack cared about being famous and not being with his friends!

Tim: Hey. We're all there since that happen and that's his problem.

(Y/n) saw three shooting stars.

(Y/n): Hey guys, look! Three shooting stars!

Dick: WOW!

(Y/n): Who want to make a wish?

Tim: You first since you saw them.

(Y/n): I wish New Domino City and the Satellite are connected and Jack's friends will be at New Domino City. (Sigh).

Dick: Nice wish.

Tim: Hey guys, I think the meteors are heading towards us!

(Y/n): Alfred!!!!

Alfred: Miss (Y/n), Master Dick and Master Tim, why are you three shouting about?

Dick: The three shooting stars are heading towards us!

Alfred: Oh dear. Everyone, inside Wayne Manor!

(Y/n) and her brothers went inside to they're rooms but she forgot her mother's old duel runner along her Dad's and Uncle's duel runner as the three meteors crashed into them.

Batman: Alfred, what's going on?

Alfred: The meteors almost crashed into the kids, Master Bruce.

Batman: I'm on my way!

Bruce Wayne came back and check on his family.

Bruce: Are you three all right?

(Y/n) : Yes, Dad, we're okay!

Tim: Except for the three duel runners...

Everyone raced outside and see three duel runners that have been crushed.

(Y/n): Dad, I'm so sorry about yours, Mom's and Uncle Mason's duel runners if I would have bring them, they would've....

Bruce: Honey, it's okay, I'm just glad that you, your brothers and Alfred are okay. Your mother did love that duel runner.

Jason came with a duel runner of his own.

Jason: Is everyone okay?

Bat-family: We're good!