Special chapter: into the unknown

Jack going out but check in (y/n) and saw she's asleep.

Jack: Goodnight, kid.

After Jack left, (Y/n) keep hearing the voice in her sleep.

The voice: Ah-ah-ah-ah.

She tried to ignore it, but the voice keeps getting louder.

Voice: Ah-ah-ah-ahh, Ah-ah.

She woke up to see nothing and headed for Jack's room but empty. She used earplugs to ignore the voice.

Voice: Ah-ah-ah-ah.

The voice got louder as (Y/n) get up and off the bed and heading towards the door and closed it.

Voice: Ah-ah-ah-ah. Ah-ah-ah-ahh.

(Y/n): I can hear you, but I won't. Some look for trouble, while others don't. There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day and ignore your whispers which I wish would go away. Oh-oh.

Voice: Ah-ah-ah-ah.

(Y/n): Oh-oh

Voice: Ah-ah-ah-ah.

(Y/n): You're not a voice, you're just a ringing in my ear and if I heard you, which I don't, I'm spoken for, I fear.

(Y/n) look at the pictures of everyone on her computer.

(Y/n): Everyone I've ever loved is within these walls. I'm sorry, secret siren, but I'm blocking out your calls. I've had my adventures, I don't need something need new. I'm afraid of what I'm risking if I follow you.

She headed towards the garage.

(Y/n): Into the unknown, into the unknown, into the unknown!

Voice: Ah-ah-ah-ah. Ah-ah-ah-ahh, Ah-ah.

She's transform into Gold Ranger and drive on arcee.

Arcee: (Y/n), is something wrong? I heard a voice.

(Y/n) nodded and took off onto the streets and stop.

(Y/n): What do you want? 'Cause you've been keeping me awake. Are you here to distract me, so I can make a big mistake. Or are you someone out there who's little bit like me? Who knows deep down I'm not where I'm meant to be?

She looks at her reflection on the water on the fountain as she gets on Arcee as her necklace started glowing.

Gold Ranger: Every day's a little harder as I feel my powers grow. Don't you know there's part of me that longs to go?

Arcee then hit the gas as they following the magic.

Gold Ranger: Into the unknown, into the unknown, into the unknown!

A big dragon follow her along with the other dragons.

Voice: Ah-ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah-ah.

Gold Ranger: Oh, oh, oh, are you out there? Did you know me? Can you feel me? Can you show me?

The first dragon look like Stardust dragon.

Gold Ranger: Ah-ah-ah-ah.

Voice: Ah-ah-ah-ah.

Gold Ranger: Ah-ah-ah-ah.

Voice: Ah-ah-ah-ah.

Stardust dragon morph into Red Archfiend Dragon.

Both: Ah-ah-ah-ah.

Then it morph into black rose Dragon, ancient Fairy Dragon, Blackwing Dragon, Stardust chronicles spark dragon, and life stream Dragon.

Both: Ah-ah-ah-ah. Ah-ah-ah-ah. Ah-ah-ah-ah!

Gold Ranger: Where are you going? Don't leave me alone. How do I follow you?

Voice: Ah-ah-ah-ah.

Gold Ranger: Into the unknown!

Voice: Ah-ah-ah-ah.

They reach the bridge making them stop as she sees Yusei with Jack and throw his Stardust Dragon card to Jack but she caught it.

End.