Chapter 6: Blast from the past part 1

Night at New Domino City, as Yusei ready to face Jack for what he did in the past.

Jack: So Yusei, you made good time, didn't you? I hope Officer Trudge didn't inconvenience you too much. Please, don't take it personally he's just doing what I pay him to do.

Unknown to Jack, a fast racecar stopped and look at the duel runner.

???: Wow. I'm going choose that one.

The car then scan while Jack wasn't looking and transform into the same duel runner and left.

Just pretend that Jack isn't there.

Jack: Now what brings you here?

Yusei: I want my Stardust Dragon back and Trudge crashed as soon as I got out!

Jack: Hmph, and I guess you'll be wanting your runner back as well?

Yusei: I don't need it.

Jack: So it's just the card? I would've thought you moved on by now since it seems you've gotten over losing your runner already. By the way -- how's the new one treatin' you?

Yusei: I got no complaints. And how's the one you stole from me? Still running well, I hope.

Optimus: I sense one of my fellow Autobots is here.

Jack: You never could let go of anything, could you, Yusei?

Yusei: I never was one to forgive and forget. Now where're Gold Ranger and my card?

Jack then notice about the duel runner is red and blue flames on it.

Jack: What's the rush, don't you want to catch up on old times?

Yusei: I want to know where my Stardust Dragon and Gold Ranger are!

Jack: Oh, you mean this old thing here?

He showed Yusei his the Stardust Dragon to him as Optimus saw it's a card.

Optimus Prime: Yusei, is that your card he's stolen from you?

Yusei: Yes, Optimus, I have to get it back.

Jack: (voiceover) Why is he talking to his duel runner?

Jack: Does it still look the same? And Gold Ranger challenge this week since Goodwin told us that there's a change of plans.

Yusei: How could you Jack?! Gold Ranger trusted you and you betrayed her?! We're likes brothers to her!

Jack: That card was wasting away with you in the Satellite. She'll do anything to your card and I'll stay in the Satellite. I couldn't bear to watch it sit in the hands of a loser.

Yusei: But Jack, how could you take it when you knew it was the only hope our friends had of getting out of the Satellite. It was meant to help us all!

Jack: Well, it certainly helped me when I got no New Domino City, and to show my thanks, you can have your precious dragon card back... Here, take it! I sure don't need it anymore! I'm going to tell Gold Ranger that the deal is off about getting your runner and you already got your card, but she'll still beat me !