Argument pt 1

SONGS TO LISTEN TO:
Haunted- Taylor Swift
All Too Well (Taylor's version)- Taylor Swift
Sad Beautiful Tragic (Taylor's version)- Taylor Swift
Love of my life- Queen
The one that got away- Katy Perry
All I want- Kodaline
Breathe- Taylor Swift
Say Don't Go- Taylor Swift

"GOD (Y/N) WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO GOD DAMN SELFISH" screamed Eddie. Me and him are having a massive argument. All over a Hellfire Meeting.

"SELFISH? YOU SKIPPED OUT ON MY BIRTHDAY BECAUSE OF SOME STUPID D&D MEETING" I was beyond frustrated.

Yesterday was my birthday. I turned 18. And Eddie wasn't there. The whole day he had been promising to be at my house last night for my party. But he didn't show. I was so angry because he's the most important person to me. Of course I wanted him at my birthday.

"(Y/N) HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU? IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. AND MAYBE YOU WOULD SEE THAT IF YOU JUST STOPPED BEING SO WORRIED ABOUT YOURSELF FOR ONE SECOND!!" He has never yelled at me before, it was scaring me.

"WELL YOU KNKW WHAT EDDIE, IF IM SO SELFISH. MAYBE WE SHOULDN'T BE TOGETHER" I snapped. How could HE be so selfish.

"OKAY. WE'RE DONE." he exclaimed. There was a deafening silence. His face went pale and he suddenly looked like he wanted to cry. Did he seriously just say that? My eyes filled with tears as I grabbed my jacket and ran out the door. I heard him calling out to try and stop me but I didn't listen. I ran home, and cried every step of the way.

I ran in the house. My eyes were burning from crying so much. I ran straight to my room and slammed the door. I didn't even have the strength to make it to my bed, I collapsed to my knees in tears. How could he say that? What if he's actually gone? What about everything we had? Maybe he was actually done. What if this was the end?

I walked up to my dresser and saw a picture of me and him hanging on my mirror. It was a picture of me and him sitting at hellfire, I was half hanging over his shoulders from behind him and I was kissing him on the cheek. My heart shattered. I took the photo off and shoved it in my drawer. I didn't want to face the fact that the love captured in that picture could be gone.

I sat in bed for a few hours. Just crying and listening to sad music on my Walkman. It felt like my whole world was collapsing. I loved Eddie more than anything. He made my world turn. I couldn't stop remembering everything. All the fun times. Like the time me and him stayed up til 2 AM while Eddie tried to finish a song. Or the time he snuck in my bedroom window just because he couldn't sleep. Now I'm the one who can't sleep. Because I can't stop remembering it all. I never thought this would happen. Never in a million years would I have imagined that Eddie would just snap and tell me it's over. It hurts so bad. I don't know what to do if I don't have him. Finally, after hours of reeling, I cried myself to sleep.