Coming back from vacation

SONGS TO LISTEN TO:
Take me home (acoustic)- Cash Cash
Show me what I'm looking for- Carolina Liar
Castle on the hill- Ed Sheeran
Home- Edith Whiskers

I have been in Europe for the last two weeks. Me and my family went to Paris for a family vacation. It was super fun, but I'm ready to see Eddie and my friends. I told Eddie I was coming back a day later then I actually was by accident. So he doesn't think I'm coming home today. So I figured why not surprise him.

  "Ladies and gentleman we are now landing in Hawkins." I heard the stewardess say. I smiled. It was nice to be home. As soon as we got in to the airport we went to get our bags. Once we got them we went on our way. I fell asleep on the car ride I'm home because it was so late.

"Home sweet home" I heard my dad say as we pulled in the driveway. I was half asleep, I got my bag out of the trunk and brought it up to my room. Then as soon as m head hit the pillow, it was lights out.

_______________next day_____________

  I woke up around 11:30 am. I had slept in. When I woke up it almost felt strange to be in my own bed. But oddly nice. Then I thought of Eddie. I finally got to see him today! I got out of bed and got dressed. I had no idea where Eddie actually was, so it might be a task to find him. I told my parents I was leaving.

"Okay honey just be careful okay." My dad called out from the living room. I grabbed my keys and went out the door. I drove to Eddie's trailer first. I went up and knocked on the door. I heard footsteps approaching the door and got really excited, until it opened. It was his uncle. "Hey (Y/N)! How was Europe?" He asked with a smile. "It was good, really good, umm... would you happen to know where Eddie is? I wanted to surprise him because he doesn't know I'm home yet" I asked. "He's at hellfire, they had a meeting today." I forgot it was the day they had Hellfire. "Oh yeah I forgot it's Friday. Thank you Mr. Munson!" I said walking back to my car. He gave me a wave and shut the door.

  I drove to the school and parked in the parking lot. I got out and walked in through the entrance, which was still unlocked because it was only shortly after school. I walked to the room where Hellfire took place. I peeked in through the little window, there was Eddie and the boys. Laughing and carrying on. I knocked on the door and they all stopped. "Come in" Eddie shouted. I slowly opened the door.

"As much as I hate to interrupt, I figured I'd come say hi." I said walking in to the room with a smirk. Eddies face lit up. He shot up and sprinted over to me, almost knocking over the D&D pieces. He just crashed his lips into mine. Wrapping his arms around my waist and lifting me off the ground. "HOLY SHIT (Y/N) I MISSED YOU!" He exclaimed. Hugging me tighter than ever. "Wait I thought you were back tomorrow?!" He said breathlessly. I just shrugged and said "surprise!" He smiled and placed his head on my shoulder, hugging me again, it felt nice to be with him again.