Chapter 1: A Common Month (Part 2)

Clarifications: This is a fanfic, so several things should not be taken seriously. If you have any doubts, please comment.

I had written some things with this fic, but I didn't really like how it turned out...

But then I remembered that I'm in a little arc where it just goes pretty quiet.

Anyway, moving on to a small topic, in my desperation for not being able to do this chapter, I made another story that, to be honest with you all, I quite liked how it's turning out. So, in order for you not to have to wait so long for this fic, I'll start uploading that fic I wrote.

To finish, I have to inform you that I've finally finished high school, and I'm two months away from being a college student, so I'm happy about that great achievement. This also means that I have a little more free time to write, so this time I hope to upload more chapters in a row, as well as upload the other story I have as a draft.

 This also means that I have a little more free time to write, so this time I hope to upload more chapters in a row, as well as upload the other story I have as a draft

(Male tears of happiness)

And well... that's all I wanted to say, so, enjoy the chapter.

...

...

...

(0)

It's been a few days since I started attending this school, and, to tell the truth, it's been quiet, at least on my part.

I managed to join a small group of people I hung out with. That group consisted of almost all the girls in the class. The only girls that did not join this group were Sakura and Horikita. The reason for Horikita was her attitude, which made nobody want to approach her. It also helped the fact that she did not want to make friends. Of Sakura, it was because she was too shy to meet with all of us.

I did two different things with each of the two girls. On Sakura's part, I didn't want to leave her alone, so I always tried to have lunch with her. After all, she is the first person I talked to, and I don't want to leave her alone. About Horikita... Well, we are just acquaintances and nothing more.

Going back to the subject of the group, the only male members in that group were Hirata, and of course, my dear brother. Practically both of them were forced to be in the group. Hirata was forced by almost all the girls, while my brother was forced by me. Fortunately, my brother got along well with Hirata, so they both didn't mind too much being practically surrounded by pure women.

Mind you. As a result of my brother being surrounded by girls, the other guys started to pull away from my brother and Hirata himself who didn't understand why the guys were pulling away from him. The only boys who didn't move away from my brother and Hirata were Miyake Akito, Yukigami Teruhiko (soon to be Keisei), and Sudou. However, the latter only got close to my brother and not so much to Hirata.