Chapter 9: A Good Ending for... Class D?

It was difficult to write this chapter. Everything was ready to upload this chapter on Sunday last week, however, I was not satisfied with what I wrote. In the end, this was the final result.

Moving on to another small topic, I want you to answer me something since it's something I really need to know in order to do well the other story I'm planning to do. What happened to Tsukishiro? Was he taken out of school or how is that matter? I already forgot.

Please, someone, answer the question.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

꧁༒-...-༒꧂

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(0)

"Future"

A black-haired boy was walking quietly down the school hallway talking to two boys. Those boys had signs of having had a fight recently. That could be noticed thanks to the bruise marks on each of their faces.

As they were walking quietly, the black-haired boy bumped into a girl who was carrying a folder in one of her hands.

The black-haired boy looked annoyed. However, his anger vanished at the sight of the girl with shiny brown hair. The boy, in his mind, said that the girl was beautiful.

"Ah... I'm so sorry!"

The girl shouted, giving a small bow to apologize to the red-haired boy, who, seeing this, was embarrassed. He found the girl's look and action tender.

"Th-This... Don't worry! I-It was an accident, wasn't it?"

"I'm really sorry. Goodbye."

And with that quick goodbye, the girl quickly left the place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

꧁༒-...-༒꧂

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1)

"Present"

"I guess everything's all right. At least, for the moment."

The news that Sakura agreed to participate in Sudou's case was something that was made known to the whole class. However, Chabashira was asked to keep it a secret between the class and the person who was to carry the role of judge. Chabashira surprisingly agreed when Kaede talked to her and, until now, Sakura's involvement was a secret known only to the people in class D and, of course, the judge in question.

"However, we need to find more evidence. We can't just stay with Sakura-san's testimony."

Horikita spoke after Kushida's words.

Currently, a group made up of Class D students were talking a bit about what they carried so far.

"Now that I remember, how did you find out that Sakura-san was a witness, Kaede-san?"

Hirata looked at Kaede.

"By her actions. Her actions were suspicious, so I suspected that she might have seen something. And well... Here we are, with a witness who can give us a little more time."