getting ready

once i got off work, I dialed the number Eddie gave me. i didn't tell Robin about the dinner as i wanted her to think i was failing the bet. I kind of was but i would never admit that to anyone.

the phone rang 3 times before someone answered. A loud cough could be heard from the other end. "hey, its Eddie. Who are you...?" an obviously high man says. I clear my throat. "Its erm Steve Harrington. I uh, wanted to plan the dinner." I can hear Eddie quickly sit up on his end of the phone. "Harrington! haha i thought you were kidding when you were talking about making up with me." Eddie chuckles. "Well yeah haha. i thought you would think that. Um anyways. At 8 tonight, you free?" Eddie shuffles in his seat. "Its um 6 right now. So sure. you wanna eat at a fancy place or like.. pizza?" "Whatever you want i guess." I chuckle. I can hear Eddie grin, "If you're paying, then fancy i guess." I grin. "Nice, Enzo's?" "Wow Harrington you're treating me. Sure!" I smile. "see you at 8 then, Munson." "see ya Harrington"

I got in my  car and drove home quickly. I couldn't help but let a smile sneak onto my face. I was so happy i was gonna go to dinner with Eddie. i mean its 1 step closer to the win. yeah- that it. $100...

I got back to my house and got ready. It was a fancy restaurant so I put on a off-white button up, black pants, and a black blazer on top. i unbuttoned the top buttons on my shirt and grabbed some hair styling gel off my counter and began making it even bigger then normally. 

8 rolled around faster then expected. I was so excited. I haven't talked to eddie in forever and from what ive heard from other people he's kinda hot now- i mean some OTHER people think he;s hot. not me though. i like women... hah. Lets forget about my slip up. I ran to my car, keys in hands and hopped in. I had eddie tet me his address and then drove over.

verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry short but i think if i do quick easy small chapters ill update faster so idk