hostage situation/ hosting??

Eddie and i hung out almost all day, getting to really know each other since we literally met yesterday and are already dating. We got ice cream and watched a few movies- he even showed me his favorite bands and how GODLY he was at guitar. Eddie was super chill and down to earth which made him so much more enjoyable to hang out with- let alone date! We were listening to the band called "Black Sabbath" when my phone rang, loud enough to be heard over the loud metal music coming from eddies tiny radio which he kept on his dresser. I sighed and clicked the off button on the radio which made eddie whine. I smiled at him almost to say "cute" and he smiled back, the tips of his ears flushing a faint pink- i guess he didnt know i could hear his whimper. I answered the phone to hear loud screaming, pots banging, random objects being thrown, and the voice of my bestfriend, robin. Robin was begging dustin to let her walk free but dustin kept denying her begs. The noise made me flinch and bring my phone away from my ear. I turned the volume almost all the way down before putting it on speaker mode and letting eddie listen. I cocked an eyebrow as i heard robin say, "Please, im not having a sleepover with you doofuses!" to which dustin answered "Then i shoot you" Automatically my alarms went off. yes they were dumb kids so where would they get a gun? but i know Nancy and hopper and also jonathan and joyce i believe own their own fare share of guns. "wait what?" i say, stuttering slightly, his words obviously catching me off guard. "Steve! Help! Dustin and the rest of the little twerps are holding me hostage and forcing me to ask- no DEMAND you to host a fun little sleepover." i laugh thinking shes joking. "hostage?!? with what a nerf gun?" I chuckle. eddie chuckles to, quietly. "YES!" Robin screams. That makes me and eddie erupt into laughter. I start laughing so hard i cant help but to roll over on eddies bed untill i hit something. when i peak open my eye, which was closed from my smile i see i'm now cradled in eddies chest. he doesn't seem to kind and keeps laughing. he even places and hand on my back to reassure me its okay and i don't have to move if i don't want too. "God-" Eddie chuckles out, wiping his tears which were caused by his laughter, with his right hand before placing it back on my back. "wait eddies with you." Robin says. "yeah we were hanging out!" I say, praying that she doesnt mention the bet. "Ok..nice. I knew i recognized his voice. Hey eddie! I hope youre coming to the sleepover STEVES HOSTING TONIGHT AT 6- BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!" just as i was about to protest robin hangs up. I let out a deflated breath. 'welp i guess im hosting a sleepover for (probably) 7 kids.  including robin." I roll onto my back and eddie does the same. i can feel our hands inching closer to eachothers as if they were magnets- just very slow ones, unsure if the other would be fine with "hand-holding".

quick chapter to make up for me being gone for almost a week- more coming soon hopefully. probably not later today though because i will definetly be asleep before 12. actually yknow what im gonna clhallenge myself for another chapter TODAY! so yeah bye