redhanded

I woke up slowly as the bright, morning sun crept through my curtains. I opened my eyes tiredly to see a bunch of people crowded around my bed, snickering and oohing. Dustin robin and nancy with everyone else behind them. My eyes opened wide. "What are you doing in my room!" I yell, flinging my hands in the air. Eddie shifts and slowly gets up, "babe what are you-" he looks to the foot of the bed and his eyes shoot open. "BABE!?!" dustin yells, eyes wide with surprise. Eddie and I's faces go bright pink. Nancy cuts through the awkwardness, "We were going to tell you we are planning on going to get pancakes." Nancy says with a slight smile. I smile back lightly. "Sure." i say, getting up, "Just let us get ready." nancy nods and ushers everyone out of the room. As they leave i can here dustin whisper, "when did steve get so hairy?" I roll my eyes in annoyance. 

i throw on a plain white shirt with some blue jeans and a black hoodie. Eddie keeps his hellfire shirt on but borrows some black jeans and a black zip-up. "You look cute." I say to eddie with a mesmerized smile. Eddie smiles back, the tips of his ears tinting a bright red. "Same for you, harrington." He kisses my lips quickly. He then walks off without saying one more thing. i was left in shock. Every time we kiss it feels like our first. My stomach flutters each time and each time my face goes red.

after a few seconds i rushed after eddie, leaving my room. i saw eddie downstairs getting yelled at by dustin. Dustin was asking eddie what was going on between us but eddie was ignoring him, picking at his nails. Eddie eyes lit up when he saw me. He got up and walked over to me, leaving dustin still clueless. "hey steve, so uh.." Eddie mumbled, awkwardly. I raise an eyebrow. "Do you wanna, uh tell people.. about us? I mean they kind of already know because i called you babe earlier which im so sorry for-" I cut him off by placing my hand on his shoulder. I smiled at him sweetly. "Sure, munson. lets tell them at breakfast." I say, looking deep into his eyes. Eddie smiles back. For a second i consider leaning in too kiss eddie, but that thought was interupted by a copule loud gags. Dustin, robin, erica, and max were all fake-gagging. i roll my eyes. "I understand the kids but you, Robin? Do better.." i say sarcastically. Robin rolls her eyes and sticks out her tongue. Me and eddie both rolled our eyes at that. "C'mon guys whos ready for pancakes?" I ask, grabbing my keys off the kitchen counter. 

short chapter but yall im gonna try and post a sad steddie chapter on my ao3. Its very triggering and is about sh so dont read it if that bothers you. But yeah again my ao3 account is called dannygonzaleziscool!! idk when ill update again but ill either post on this and not on my ao3 or vice versa!! or yk i might be a little goofy and post on both! I doubt it tho lmao. Anways i need to sleep cause im exhausted so byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee