more than friends

updates will be SLOW cause ill be binging volume 2 and also im super busy rn!!

 When i awoke I noticed Eddie was gone. I sat up quickly before rubbing my eyes and getting out of bed. I went to my bathroom and saw eddie, brushing his hair. My heart relaxed. "hey." I said. He flinched and almost threw my hairbrush in the air. "geez, Harrington. Knock for once, will ya?" I chuckled and walked over to him, patting his shoulder. He smiled awkwardly. 'Sorry i just started using your hairbrush my hair was all tangled and shit." eddie said motioning to his hair. I nodded my head up. 

after a second of awkward silence i finally spoke up, "So about last night..." Eddie looked at me, waiting for my response to see how he should react. I  didnt know what to say either. "Did it uh.. mean something?" Eddie asked skeptically. "I mean we kissed 2 times. that must mean something." I said awkwardly. "I mean.. do you want to pursue something? Date maybe?" Eddie asked, raising an eyebrow. I bit my bottom lip. "I mean, if you want it too..?" I said, looking eddie in the eye. "I mean.. i wouldn't hate to date you.." Eddie says awkwardly. "I mean... so does that mean were.. dating? or whatever y'know." I itched the back of my neck awkwardly. "Fast pacinggg steve..." Eddie teases with a smile. "hey you said you liked fast pacing!" I defend myself. eddie walks up to my, grabs the back of my hair and brought me into a quick kiss. he then backed up after a second. "anyways, we're dating.. steve." eddie winks. I was left flustered. "Ok..." I say, still processing what happened. "now im starving, can u cook?" 

ok its 3 am and i have somewhere to go at 12 tmrw so i really have to go bye!!!!!