sleepover part 2!!

We got to my basement and there was lots of beanbags, couchs, futons, and even some wooden chairs spread across the floor. All the seats could fit about 20 people estimated btu there was only a few people could actually sleep on. Dustin sauntered over to the bin filled with DVDs. "Im his favorite so i choose." Dustin declares reaching for the movie ghostbusters. i hit him on the back of the head. "No nerd shit ok?" I say with my "mom glare". Dustin rolls his eyes and continues shuffling his hands around in the basket. Finally he pulls out a DVD  with a disfigured and burned face on top. "Nightmare on elm street?" Dustin asks looking around. Everyone shrugs and nods. I grab the DVD from his hands and insert it into the dvd player. "beers in fridge for the ADULTS." I say staring at the younger kids since the keep trying to steal my beers, "Pepsi and coke in fridge too. popcorn on table. chips also on table. Candy also.. on table." Everyone nods and some people go to grab a drink or some popcorn. I took a seat ona fairly large bean bag. i left a little bit of room IN CASE eddie joined me- which i hoped he did. Right now he was getting a beer so i had to wait impatiently for him too come back. Dustin took a seat on my couch along with lucas el and max. Jonathan and argyle sat net to eachother on 2 wooden chairs i had set up. Robin and nancy sat together on the futon. And Mike and will were cuddling on the other big bean bag. i couldnt help to smile myself seeing how close we all were. Eddie walked in the room just as the movie started with 2 beers in one hand and the other hand rubbing his eye lazily. He looked around for about a millisecond then came and cuddled right next to me. He handed me a beer with a wink and i accepted it gracefully. i kissed his forehead very lightly as the darkness of the room hid us. eddie smiled in to my chest and i heard a few whispers coming from the couch above and i saw everyone staring and whispering silently, except el who just wanted to watch the movie. I give them a annoyed look and they look away, at the movie. I can feel their eyes on me though but i dont mind. Its not like their homophobic or would have a problem with me and eddie so why give it any thought? I knew max already thought eddie and i would be great together and always tried to introduce us, and dustin also thought we would be a great couple "if i was gay" so he wouldnt mind, and lucas, if he did have a problem dustin would be more mad then me. 

at the scary part in the movie i couldnt help but flinch lightly into eddies head. Each time he looked up at me, tried to be annoyed, then giggled semi-quietly to himself. AT one jumpscare I screamed. It was so embarrasing- god. Nancy giggled. Argyle was too high to mind and jonathan was too. And the kids laughed very loudly- nothing in comparison to eddie and robin though. They laughed so hard tears formed in their eyes. Once they were done laughed their jaws and stomachs hurt. My face and ears flushed red. i tried defending myself with, "hey it was scary!"s and "Its not my fault i get scared sometimes!" but they just kept laughing. 

After a while the movie stopped and the room was filled with yawns and sleepy gurgles. I got up from the beanbag making eddie whimper in disagreement. I stretched my legs and arms, tossing the beer cans in the trash along with some wrappers. "Sleeping arrangements?" i ask, hoping everyone would figure out who their gonna sleep in the same bed as. "Im sleeping alone, i would rather DIE then sleep with any of these nerds." erica snaps. Lucas rolls his eyes. "Well i have about 7 places people could sleep so if everyone pairs up.. erica could have her own bed." i say. Everyone mumbles in quiet disagreement. "Stop whining guys and choose who youre bunking with!" I yell. Eddie looks at me with his eyebrow cocked and i smile back, with a wink. Robin look to nancy, jonathan to argyle, mike to will, el to ma, and dustin to lucas. Everyone silently agreed who they were gonna sleep with. *wink wink* "Ok me and eddie will sleep in my bed. Robin and nance in the guest bedroom. Dustin and lucas in my second guest bedroom. Erica you can sleep on the beanbag because youre tiny enough. Jonathan and argyle you guys can get the futon. It pulls out *wink wink*. And el and max you guys can get the couch which pulls out too." I smile awkwardly. Some people groan and some cheer at their bed assignment. 

i head up to my room with eds and everyone gets settled in. "So you want me to sleep on the floor since we started dating just yesterday?" Eddie says awkwardly, rubbing his neck. I smile at him. "Of course not. I mean if you want I will be the one on the floor." I say. Eddie walks towards me and wraps his hands around the back of my neck. he brings me into a soft, warm kiss. "Well sleep together stevie." eddie places our foreheads against eachother. "i love you eddie. So much despite us just starting to talk 2 days ago." I say with a goofy smile. Eddie smiles back and kisses me one more time, quickly. He then hops into my bed and gets under the sheets. he was already in his hellfire shirt and some sweatpants so there was no need for him to change. I pull of my shirt and eddies eyes widen. I chuckle. "Like you havent seen this before." I wink. eddie chuckles and pulls me next to him, wrapping his long arms around my torso. "i love you too steve.. despite us just starting to talk 2 days ago." eddie laughs. i smile and pull him in for one more kiss before falling to sleep

its 3 am and im exhausted so sorry for spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes, etc.