Chapter 4: The Savior

-3rd POV- (Saint's Hall)

Members of the Great Saints anxiously look at the large glass orb that floats in the middle of the round table.

They were inspecting for the outstanding participants one by one, all the sake of finding Hinata's Recommended Candidate.

Some of the Saints look up to see what sort of expression Hinata would wear as she was looking at the vision, much to their disappointment, she had her usual no expression face.

Sighing in dismay of their progress, Arnaud use {Telepathy} on Leonard.

Arnaud: Leonard, this is getting nowhere.....

Leonard: Indeed, if we keep this up, we will never find the identity of Hinata-sama's candidate.

Arnaud: What do you suggest we do?

Leonard: We can't just ask her the candidate's name out of the blue..... We just need to ask her something related to her candidate.

Arnaud: Well.... Maybe I can do something about that......

The two Saints nodded at each other, Arnaud stands from his seat and raises his hand.

Arnaud: Excuse everyone, it seems that we are all forgetting a rule for those joining in the first time.

Some of the Saints looks at him in confusion.

Arnaud: Usually when a Saint chose their first candidate, they would have to describe something that applies to their candidate.

Arnaud says as he turn toward Hinata. The other Saints pick up on this and played along.

Leonard: That's right, thought it only applies to their first chosen candidate.

Litus: Yes! You can say anything related to your candidate, like his or her birth date or their hair color etc.

Bacchus: It's fine even if you want to tell their entire origin story.

As the Saints unintentionally pressures Hinata, she sighs and decided to play by their rule.

Hinata: Anything that applies to my Candidate?

Leonard: Yes! Anything at all!

Hinata: Well.... He is....

Leonard: He! It's a male! Now we can cut it down to all male participants! What else?!

Hinata: -a great cook.

Leonard: 0_0

Litus: •_•

Arnaud: #_#

Bacchus: -_-

The room was filled with an awkward silence for a few moments. Arnaud deadpans at Leonard for their failure.

Arnaud: W-What now?

Leonard: No matter! Give me all the participants with a history of cooking!

Litus: Leonard-san, there is something weird about this don't you think?

Leonard: What are you talking about?

Litus: Well, Hinata-sama just complimented her candidate's cooking right? Wouldn't that imply that she has eaten his cooking before?

Leonard: 0_0

Arnaud: Oh my Luminas.
_____________

Y/N: Achoo!