Chapter 8: Grand Overseer

It has been a few days since the battle against the Orc Lord. Y/N was able to establish a good relationship with all the 4 Candidate households and High Nobles.

The announcement to who would Officially receive the Leadership of Lugnica has yet to be decided.

Regarding other matters beside politics, Y/N personally started training Kisara because she wasn't satisfied with Guard Division Training Regimen.

Thanks to Y/N's (Divine Protection Of Training Mastery). He was able to bring out the maximum potential of Kisara. In just a few days she was already the strongest warrior in Lugnica just slightly falling behind Rem, Ram and Y/N himself.

If there were time to more spare, Y/N would travel to Rimuru City while disguising himself as Akai, a passing by merchant. He would often hang out and bond with the monsters that live there.
______________

Y/N is currently in a meeting with 4 Candidate households. They are deciding for who would finally be the Leader.

Crusch: I think it would be best if someone with great authority and power take this leadership.

Priscilla: Oh my, wouldn't that be me perhaps?

Crusch: A sly fox like you could never run a nation a big as this.

Hoshin: I don't mind as long as the chosen leader give me a fair share of income.

Emilia: Hoshin-san money would not solve all the problems, I believe we should look for a leader who could establish a good with people from both here and beyond.

Priscilla: Hmph, that's definitely not going to be you, you don't even have any nobles or officials backing you up, do you really think you can be chosen just because you have some outside help?

Emilia flinch by her words but stood her ground

Emilia: It is true that I am not on good terms with people over here but doesn't that applies same to you? You haven't even met other important figures outside Lugnica.

Priscilla: Oh, looks like this halfling grew a bone.

As the four of them continue to bicker, Y/N who sat among the table slowly loses his patience.

{Echidna}: I wonder if this is how every single political meeting goes,

Y/N: They all have their strength and weaknesses,...... If only I can just mash them up together like mash potato.

{Echidna}: You kind of could but they did just be a meatball.

Y/N: So as most intelligent being in the world, can you give me your wisdom.

{Echidna}: About that... I was the most intelligent being. I'm only a fragments of my old self.

Y/N: What do you mean?

{Echidna}: My existence is kind of a threat to (True Dragons) so they broke me into pieces and scatter my fragments across this world.

Y/N: You and volcano never had it easy huh? Makes me wonder what did you do to start a war with beings like that?

{Echidna}: That's a story for another time, right now you have your political problem and I have a solution.

Y/N: Have I ever told you that you are the smartest woman I ever met in my life?

{Echidna}: Hah! Yup keep praising me.

Y/N: I will once you tell me your wisdom.
________________