Chapter 6: Guardian Of Lugnica

-3rd POV- (???)

Y/N made his way up the stairs of Luminous's secret chambers. This is his second time being there and Hinata wasn't with him so he felt a bit nervous.

Y/N: I wondered why she called me here again.

Once he reached the top, he met Luminous, walking around naked. He quickly shuts his eyes and turn his face away.

Luminous: Oh, you arrive sooner than I expected.

Y/N: W-Well yes, I apologize for sudden arrival, I didn't know you were undressed.

Luminous: It's fine, my subordinates told me you will arrive soon but I still took a quick nap.

Despite being in her birthday suit. She simply wave it off as if she wasn't bothered by someone seeing her naked.

Y/N: Umm, Luminous-sama, when are you going to get dressed?

Luminous: Hmm? Why? Does it bothers you? I thought most men would find this favorable. Perhaps is my body not to your liking?

Y/N: Well.... It's not that my lady. I just think that it's inappropriate for men to just look at a women's body without their consent.

Luminous: I see so you are one of the few men who have standards. You intrigue me more and more, Y/N Astrea. Very well, I apologize for making you feel uncomfortable.

She snaps her hand and her clothes appear on her.

Luminaries: Follow me.

He did as she instructed and together they walk deeper into the castle's chambers. As they were walking through a corridor Luminous ask him a question.

Luminous: Tell me Y/N, do you know what are the 4 main things of oneself's power in this world?

Y/N: I do not know the answer.

Luminous: First is (Being). The species you are born as will predetermine the extent of your strength. As you know monsters are usually stronger than humans.

Y/N: If that's the case, wouldn't humans be overthrown by monster?

A smirk forms on Luminous's face.

Luminous: That's right, that's what would have happened, if it wasn't for something called Evolution.

Y/N: I've heard the same thing from Echidna.

Luminous: The second is {Skills}. Depending on the grade of the skill, your abilities would be determined.

Y/N: Hmm, I wonder what Origin is ranked in.

Luminous: Third is (Truth Title).

Y/N: What's that?

Luminous: Have you ever heard of a True Hero and True Demon Lord?

Y/N: Yes I've heard some. It kind of allows one to Evolve to a Demon Lord or Hero, depending if you are a human or a monster.

Luminous: That's right, it's obtainable by any monster or human but it's still quite hard for one to reach that level.

Y/N: True Hero huh?........ I wonder if I would reach that level one day.

Luminous: And the Fourth would be equipment.

Y/N: Equipment?

Luminous: Yes.

The two of them stop infront of an unusually large door made out of rock. Luminaries touch the door and it started to glow red before it opens revealing everything inside.