Chapter 25

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙫

"Are you ready Y/n? " Admiral Tarung

"Yes Admiral! "

"Good that's the spirit! Let's start the EASY A"

You got confused..
"Easy-a ? What does that mean sir? "

"It means 𝙀xam of 𝘼bsurd 𝙎kills for 𝙔oung 𝘼mateurs" Gopal Answered

"I see."

"LET'S STOP CHIT CHATTING AND START THE EXAM!! " Sir Tarung said

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You are in a desk with papers on the table.

"First test is a written test! You have 30 minutes to finish. Starts.... now!"Koko Ci said

You looked at the papers and smirk
'𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺. 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸𝘦𝘥 '

You picked up your pen and start answering as fast as you could. Your friends looked at you in amazement but Draco looked at you in annoyance. (But with a slight hint of admiration and amazement) 

" Show off. OW! " He yelped in pain as your pen went straight to his forehead.

You quickly went to him
"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I answered so fast that I 'accidentally' let go of my pen and it flew off directly on your forehead"

You picked up the pen and went back to your desk leaving Draco flabbergasted. And your friends silently snickered since they know that it wasn't a mere 'accident'.

You answered all the question in 30 minutes. You gave it to Koko Ci and he checked it.

"100 points! Good job Y/n"Koko Ci said

"Thank you for the compliment Commander"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Next Test is Survival test. You need to make a single dish from the ingredients in front of you. Start now!" Tarung said

"Oh no. Even Y/n is a good cook she can't possibly cook any alien dishes" Gopal said

You close your eyes and smell the ingredients.

'𝘏𝘮𝘮 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩.. '

You took one weird looking vegetable and chop it. You continue chopping the ingredients and taste each one of it.

"What is Y/n doing? " Yaya asked
"She seems tasting the ingredients" Ying asked

After you taste all the weird looking ingredients.

"They taste like the normal vegetables in earth. I could surely make a dish out of this" You said as you rolled your jacket and wore an apron and a chef hat.

You cooked a nice hot pot soup.