Chapter Two: Welcome Home

Huggy Wuggy puts Plucky down in front of him, Plucky nervously looks up at Huggy Wuggy who looking down at him with a smirk.

Huggy Wuggy: *In a distorted voice, smirking* I'm not carrying you the whole time, but don't even think about trying to escape. Got it?

Plucky Clucky: *Nervous* Y-yes sir...!

Plucky and Huggy Wuggy starts walking along the catwalk. Suddenly Plucky sees a black dirty VHS tape near a black VHR.

Before Plucky could pick it up, Huggy Wuggy suddenly picks it up himself. Plucky nervously looks up at Huggy Wuggy again who was still smirking at him.

Huggy Wuggy: *In a distorted voice, smirking* May I~? *Pops the black and dirty VHS tape into the Black VCR*

Soon the video started playing.

Scientist (On VHS Tape): Final log

Scientist (On VHS Tape): Final log. In relation; Experiment 1006. "The Prototype". Coordination and cooperation is evidently within his skillset, as well as the skillset of all other experiments of his type. Though still missing, today's events are no doubt in relation to him.

Plucky looks up at Huggy Wuggy, who was still smirking, before looking back at the TV.

Scientist (On VHS Tape): His absence was a flaw in the scientific process which should have under no circumstances been left unaccounted for. That's why I'm making this log; So that the same mistake won't be made twice.

In the video screams and pounding can be heard in background. Plucky silently gulps from hearing this while Huggy Wuggy on the other hand seems to enjoy this.

Scientist (On VHS Tape): Any future experiments will need to be contained and disposed of in a secure location. I'm not worried about myself. One breakthrough and I'll be back. We must forge onwards in the name of science. Whether those who are beneath us understand it or not. End of-

The video abruptly ends causing Plucky to jump in surprise.

Plucky Clucky: Huggy, are you-

Before Plucky could finish his sentence, he gets cut off by Huggy Wuggy abruptly laughing darkly with a smirk still on his face.

Huggy Wuggy: *In a distorted voice, smirking* I wish! I was known as Experiment 1170, not Experiment 1006. Like I said, I'm the least of your worries.

Plucky Clucky: W-well, if it's not you then w-who is Experiment 1006???

Huggy Wuggy: *In a distorted voice* Nobody knows squirt. Not even me of all people! It's best that we stay out of his way, he may be the one that freed us but... *Smirks more* Let's just say he has a knack for craftmanship~.

Plucky silently gulps once again, getting the idea of what Huggy Wuggy might mean by that. Plucky and Huggy Wuggy soon gets inside of a vault that has a big poppy flower painting over it.

Huggy Wuggy: *In a distorted voice* Stay close and follow me.

Plucky Clucky: *Nervous* O-okay...

Inside has a house-like interior as there where also house related furniture. Plucky makes sure to stay close to Huggy Wuggy as he nervously follows him. Plucky and Huggy Wuggy soon enters a room that has a Poppy Playtime doll in a case.

Before Plucky could do anything, Huggy Wuggy suddenly opens the case causing the lights to go berserk and go completely off for a moment as a voice is heard.

???: You opened my case...!

This has caused Plucky to suddenly pass out due to the excess stress, fear, and anxiety that he's gotten himself through so far into this situation as he fell to the ground with a thud.

Soon the lights turn back on and Huggy Wuggy looked around confused before looking at the ground where Plucky has now fainted.

Huggy Wuggy: *In a distorted voice, seeing that Plucky fainted* Oh s**t!

After a few minutes or so of Huggy Wuggy trying to shake Plucky awake, Plucky soon wakes up having no memory of him fainting.

Plucky Clucky: *Quickly sits up* I'm up! I'm up! *Realizes that he's still stuck in the Playtime Co. Factory with Huggy Wuggy* O-oh...! How long was I out???

Huggy Wuggy: *In a distorted voice* A few minutes probably. Anyways let's get a move on, everyone's waiting for ya~.

Before Plucky could even ask about Poppy's disappearance, Huggy Wuggy suddenly grabs Plucky by his shoulder and started to walk down a hallway after opening a white door behind a wardrobe.

The hallways literally looks like the hallways back upstairs in the Playing area, but with Huggy Wuggy doing different poses on the mural. Soon Huggy Wuggy and Plucky gets to a room with a massive hole in the middle.

Huggy Wuggy: *In a distorted voice, smirking* See you at the bottom~! *Jumps down revealing that there's a big slide attached to the big hole in the ground*

Knowing that there's no other way, Plucky takes a deep breath before he slides down a massive slide before stopping at the bottom of the slide to see...

Huggy Wuggy:  *In a distored voice, smirking* Welcome home, Plucky~.

Plucky felt his heart sank to his stomach when he soon realized that the people he was looking for, were actually the experiments that he had heard rumors about standing before him. Plucky soon faints once again as his ground makes a hard thud.

Huggy Wuggy: *In a distorted voice* Aw s**t, where we go again.

???: *Annoyed* Huggy!