Chapter Twenty Two: Fly In A Web - Part 3

Huggy Wuggy and Plucky eventually makes it back to The Game Station. While Plucky was walking over to the control panel to the place, Huggy Wuggy looks up and turns pale when he saw something horrific.

Bunzo has been murdered by Mommy Long Legs much to Huggy Wuggy's horror as Bunzo's dead body can be seen hanging on the ceiling by Mommy Long Legs' spider webs

Huggy Wuggy: *Whispers to himself* Holy s**t...!

Huggy Wuggy quickly catches up to Plucky, who pulls the second lever on the control panel.

Stella Greyber (Pre-recorded Audio): Whoa! You did fantastic! Who gave you permission to be this smart? *Giggles* Mommy is super proud of you! But I'm sure she's already told you that herself. Our next game is Wack-A-Wuggy! Head downstairs and have fun!

Huggy Wuggy and Plucky goes down to Wack-A-Wuggy. Huggy Wuggy is now EXTREMELY worried, will Mommy Long Legs kill the Mini-Huggies if he and Plucky win this game too?

The Mini-Huggies are supposed to be Mommy Long Legs' pride and joy! There's only one way to find out...

Huggy Wuggy and Plucky soon walk inside of the Wack-A-Wuggy area before the way in closes behind them and a tutorial on how to play Wack-A-Wuggy starts playing.

Elliot Ludwig (On VHS Tape): Welcome to Wack-a-Wuggy! This advanced test is designed to see the extent of your reactionary abilities. A dual palm Grabpack will be provided to you for this test. Around you are 18 sizable holes. An adorable Huggy Wuggy toy could appear out of any one of these holes. If one comes out, hit it with your Grabpack. That's all. Good luck!

The video ends as Mommy Long Legs shows up in another observatory that can be seen through a window the same way she did back at Musical Memory.

Mommy Long Legs: The toys in this game used to have strings attached to them, so they could be pulled back when they got too close to the children. Hmm... Have fun~.

Plucky and Huggy Wuggy looks at each other nervously before the game starts.

After awhile (I'm not detailing the gameplay of Wack-A-Wuggy, okay?)

Plucky and Huggy Wuggy manages to win this game too, much to Mommy Long Legs' annoyance.

Mommy Long Legs: *Annoyed* Oh. You did it. *Quickly "smiles" and puts her hand up in victory for Huggy Wuggy and Plucky* Hurray! *Grits her teeth in annoyance* Mommy is so... Proud of you! Here, Mommy has another hint for you...

Huggy Wuggy looks to see Mommy Long Legs giving him and Plucky another piece of the train code. Huggy Wuggy takes it before Mommy Long Legs takes her hand back.