Chapter Nineteen: I Want To Go Home...

Almost another full year pass by as Plucky was relaxing on the roof with Huggy Wuggy. Plucky has started to feel homesick along with missing his house, friends, and even his pet cat Frappuccino.

Huggy Wuggy has his arms around Plucky as he sighs a bit. Huggy Wuggy notices that Plucky has something on his mind right now. Huggy Wuggy sits up and looks at Plucky with a worried expression on his face.

Huggy Wuggy: *Worried* Hey, you okay Rooster?

Plucky Clucky: *Sighs* I missed my house... The neighborhood... My friends... And my pet cat Frappuccino...

Huggy Wuggy started to feel guilty for having Plucky trapped here as Plucky continues talking about what he missed as he snuggles into Huggy Wuggy's side.

Huggy Wuggy thinks of an idea. Huggy Wuggy stands up and walks over to the railing on the roof before putting both of his hands/paws on it. Plucky sits up confused as Huggy Wuggy turns to him.

Huggy Wuggy: Plucky... What if I told you that there's a way out of this place?

Plucky Clucky: I'd take you with me.

Huggy Wuggy: *Blushes* R-really...?

Plucky Clucky: Yes. *Gets up and hugs Huggy Wuggy* Of course I would, I love you.

Huggy Wuggy: *Smiles and blushes* I love you too, my Sweet Chickpea. *Pulls up a picture of the Game Station* See this?

 *Pulls up a picture of the Game Station* See this?

Plucky Clucky: Yeah?

Huggy Wuggy: *Points at the train in the picture* See that train. That's our only way out of here. It needs a Train Code though, BUT Poppy does have it. All we have to do is ask her and the we'll get on outta here.

Plucky Clucky: *Kisses Huggy Wuggy* Thank you!

Huggy Wuggy blushes at this as a certain someone had heard everything and decided to take matters in their own hands as they quietly leave the area.

Plucky Clucky: And after we leave, we'll get everyone out of here with the help of my friend.

Huggy Wuggy: *Smiles* Thanks. *Yawns* Let's rest first, okay?

Plucky Clucky: *Smiles* Ok.

Huggy Wuggy and Plucky goes back inside their house in order to sleep. However, this will NOT be as easy as Huggy Wuggy and Plucky hope...