Chapter 16: Chaos Continues...

3rd POV:

How tragic it is for our heroes-in-training to end up in a situation like this. Not even All Might encountered a situation like this when he was only a student of U.A. all those years ago. To be surrounded by villains in an area where they have the advantage and the added fact that they are outnumbered is basically having their name written down on death's list of souls to collect to be brought to the afterlife.

A day of learning to save others has turned into a day to save themselves from impending doom.

Izuku, Momo, and Jiro found themselves in the mountain zone, while Tsuyu, Kaminari, and Kamika were at the deep end of the shipwreck zone. Katsuki and Kirishima were inside one of the fallen buildings in the ruined zone, and villains in the landslide zone surrounded Todoroki. And all those unnamed heroes-in-training that were warped also found themselves in trouble of their own.

While those who avoided being warped away into one of the zones where starved villains were waiting for them were far from being safe as the villain who warped the others were still amidst, ready to try again.

"Everyone, get ready for battle!" Momo yelled out as she created a bo staff for herself using her quirk. The other two nodded as they prepared themselves to engage in battle.

No one moved for a while; all were waiting for one side to attack first. Yaomomo gripped her staff tightly, and Jiro extended her earphone jacks as Izuku charged himself up with dimensional spatial energy. The atmosphere was heavy, and it was deafeningly silent. Until one got impatient and started to attack first. The rest of the villains soon followed.

Izuku placed a portal in front of the villain as he slipped inside and found himself falling from the air. The boy pulled his fist back before throwing a punch in the air as his fist collided with the villain's face, blown back a bit from the force. Another came at him from his front as he bent backward and created a portal behind him where he let himself fall inside, only to appear from behind the villain where he delivered a chop to the neck that knocked him unconscious.

Multiple villains were rushing Momo from all angles as she swiftly dealt with them using her staff. One villain dashed towards her with his quirk on the ready as she stepped to the side to dodge before smacking him with her staff to the head. She then used her staff to hoist herself up and delivered a kick to another that tried to attack her. A villain soon lunged towards her as she bent down and aimed her hand at him. She then created a capture net from her palms that caught the villain before throwing her staff like a spear and striking the villain's head.

Jiro dodged left and right as she created distance from her enemies, swatting away those coming near her with the blunt machete that Yaomomo provided her before their battle. A group of villains soon rushed her before she inserted her earphone jacks into her costume's built-in speakers and sent a deafening sound wave to multiple enemies simultaneously as they shrieked at the loud noise. She soon turned her head to see a villain carrying a boulder with their elongated arms. She took off her earphone jacks from her speakers, inserted them into the boulder, and sent loud vibrations from her heartbeat that broke the boulder into pieces.

"This is never ending!" Jiro commented as she attacked a closing villain with her earphone jacks in a whip-like manner.

"Yeah, these guys are really persistent!" Izuku added as he threw one of the villains using his portal off the mountain.

"I understand, but everyone, let us push through!" Yaomomo encouraged as she thrust her staff towards the villain's stomach.

"Jiro!" Izuku called out as the girl turned to her after kicking one of the villains down. "Let's combine my portals with your speakers!" He said as the girl nodded and inserted her earphone jacks into her speakers.