+Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1+ Pt2

-third person-

Pico is a 20yr
(don't judge his age ok TwT)
man and is the son of the most famous business company.

His family was at 2nd place due to the dearest being 1st but the dearest's was soon shut down once people found out that they made a deal with the devil for success thus pushing Pico's family in 1st place.

He has finally graduated from University.

Of course with the help of his friends or he would have never made it.

He was happy for having friends like them, it was all thanks to them that he made it this far and still because of them that he had finished University.

He was glad that they always stuck by his side always ready to help.

Well sometimes they where a little bit disturbing and annoying but they were nice once you get to know them.

Pico was talking to his friend's but was interrupted by a hit on his back.

No, it didn't hurt he was stiff as a pole, but he did want to know who had the audacity to do such a thing.

He turned around only to see the blue haired freak on the ground.
Wanna know why he's a freak, well it's quite simple he-
"Beep"

does that. He just sounds like a dumb carton each time he does that. He does other weird things, like he glitches sometimes when he talks like-
"I'm soo sorry for bumping into you, i-ᴉ døn't k-ʞ-know, i-ᴉ wasn't l̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶"

THAT just pisses pico of more, when keith gets all stressed out and shit.

Keith and Darnell where taking to long there talking, so pico decided to make it clear to him by clearing his throat, get both their attention.

After some time, Darnell handed a pen and a paper to Keith

WHAT, oh please, don't tell me Darnell asked for this freaks number

Pico mentally sighed

This is soo shameful

Once pico had enough he started walking away, then Darnell caught up with them leaving the freak alone.

"Dude, why did you take that freaks number" said Pico

"Why not, com'on dude, it's over, you won't see him again"
said Darnell while shrugging

"Yeah i know but why though"

"He looked like he needed a friend so i decided to be that friend"

"You're really unreasonable Darnell"
said the pink dressed girl

"Thanks for letting me know Nene"
said Darnell
......

Once pico finally arrived, he was welcome by his maids taking off some stuff from him.

"Hey dad"
"Mhm" hummed Pico's dad
"I graduated if that's what you wanna hear"
"That's good" said Pico's dad once more, not even passing a glance at him, only on his laptop, Working.

Of course, he's way to busy to talk to me, so much being rich.

Thought Pico as he left his father in his private living room.

Pico just sighed and left for his bedroom, maybe some games will lighten up his mood.

🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸