+Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5+

Pᴀʀᴛʏ Tʜᴇɴ Pᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ

-third person-

After the whole show down and shock at Pico's place, both families where happy they were on good terms.

Not knowing their conversation before their conclusion.

Pico and Keith both concluded that they will just be engaged, they don't need to necessarily love each other.

Weeks went by and well... They didn't really get any closer.

How would they, Pico was Keith's bully for a long... looong time.

Pico also told his friends about his 'problem'.

And well... They told him to just roll with it. Roll with it? That was a dumb thing.

-time skip-

Keith was at home, bored out of his mind.

He had nothing to do. He didn't have any friends.

But there was one thing in his mind.... And that is, the fact that

His engagement was next month.

NEXT

MONTH

He started to regret why he even agreed to get engaged with him.

He didn't want his life to be ruined soo quick, he still had a dream! A mission! A reason to live!

He didn't want his life to be wasted with some dumb carrot rip-off.

He sighed as he knew there was no way out of this, he'll just bare with it.

And probably not die. Hopefully.

-after a month-

Ok, it's time.

It's time Keith, the nerd, the weakling, the freak, gets engaged to Pico, the bully, the jock, the jerk.

{i don't know how to plan engagement parties soo...... SKIP:')}

After the engagement, the was a huge party outside just for the event.

And throughout the event, Keith and Pico were thrown soo many felicitations.

Although they didn't like it, they had to bare with it, putting on a fake smile and thanking them.

Pico wasn't really good at faking smiles,... but Keith?! He looked like he had no worry, the smile looked soo real.

{ah... Not me slowly bringing bullied Keith}

In the party, Pico was talking to his friends while Keith stayed with his family members.

While Pico was talking to his friends, he layed eyes on the most... SEXIEST girl he had every seen.