+Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6+

Mᴏᴠɪɴɢ Iɴ

-third person-

Pico thought his dad was joking at the engagement about the 'party then packing' stuff...

Guess he was wrong, cause as soon as the engagement was over, his dad got all the maids to move his stuff out to the car.

It's not like Pico was scared, as a matter of fact,he wanted to leave long ago.

But now, he is going to live with Keith, the person that he hates the most.

When all of Pico's stuff were out, his dad gave him one last hug before he left.

On Keith's side, he wasn't really doing well.

His stuff were already in the car, but he just didn't want to leave.

He didn't want to be in the same house with Pico.

He was begging them to think this through, and call off the engagement or something.

But they just couldn't divorce right after getting engaged.

So Keith had no choice but to live with Pico.

When he found out that there's no point in begging, he got up and hugged his parents dearly, then left.

On his way to the his home, Keith was getting even more stressed the more he thinks of what will happen to him when living with his bully.

'ok Keith, it can't be that bad, if Miku can help the family business, so can I..... I Hope
Keith thought to himself in the car.

Once he got there, he saw Pico's car, and his maids were already moving him in.

Keith then let out a huge sigh

'There's no turning back now, I guess'
Keith thought

When Keith got out of the car, he saw some maids rushing over to him.

They welcomed him, then started taking his stuff.

Keith had sympathy for the maids and decided to also carry his stuff.

Some maids were telling not to bother, but he just told them it's ok.

Once all their stuff were in, Keith felt relieved that he wasn't sleeping in the same room with Pico.

As Keith was about to get in his room, Pico came by and stopped him.

Pico had a glare on his face that made Keith shiver and tremble.

"Listen,.....you have no right whatsoever to enter my room,.....touch my stuff,....ask me about anything.....and do NOT tell ANY of your friends we're engaged, that is if you even have any"
Said Pico as he was practically pinning Keith on the wall

Keith nodded cause he didn't want to get Pico even angrier with his glitch stutter.

And with that, Pico left to his room, and so did Keith

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀
I'm sorry that this chapter is soo short (◞‸◟ㆀ)ˢᵒʳʳʸ

I'm just running low on inspiration and school is about to reopen so I'm now stressed out and shit

But I will try to update this story more often

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ