Chapter 15: Lazy Genius

3rd POV
------------

Namjoon stood by the front gate, waiting for Y/n to show up. He tapped his foot impatiently as he checked his phone for the time. He had 5 minutes before class would start.

"Namjoon-ie, are you waiting for someone?"

Namjoon quickly turned around, thinking it was Y/n. His face visually dropped all excitement as it was a group of girls from his class.

"No. I should head to class now." He bowed his head and started walking away.

'Maybe I passed her already, she probably came earlier.' Namjoon thought. 'No, she doesn't even arrive to class in time. She skipped maybe?'

Namjoon nodded as that was more of a possibility.

His head was too wrapped around her that he didn't notice that the door of his class was closed. Namjoon stepped back and rubbed his forehead.

"Aish... Who closed the door?" He spoke to himself.

He looked around, embarrassed from his little accident, hoping no one witnessed his clumsiness. He cleared his throat before walking inside the classroom.

Everyone stared at him, surprised that THE Kim Namjoon wasn't already in his seat. He arrived in time, but seeing everyone already in their seats made Namjoon feel as if he was late.

He ignored everyone's gaze and made his way to his seat. He placed his things on the desk, taking out the new math book his mother gave him. This was a whole new subject, but it had some things from the last one.

Y/n had everything done for him, which was more than half the book, in under 2 hours. Dues to poor sleep and eating habits, his brain has been struggling to learn these subjects.

He took out the previous book that Y/n finished for him. He examined her handwriting. It was organized and clean, understandable and pretty.

'Maybe she has a friend that's good in math.' He thought.

As mean as it sounded, Namjoon doubted that Y/n could have the brain to understand such advanced math, especially since the problems were all in English.

Namjoon cleared his throat again.

'There you go, thinking about her again. She's annoying.' He thought.

*******

Namjoon waited at the roof again to see her. Luckily for him, Y/n was already there.

"You're here again? I thought you'd be studying." Y/n spoke.

Namjoon opened the book to where her handwriting started. He showed it to her.

"Was this you?" He asked.

Y/n walked over to his and inspected the book.

"Yep, looks like my handwriting." Y/n nodded.

"How do you know this? This is advanced math, something that isn't taught in your level." Namjoon asked.