Early Christmas Pt1

Since I won't be here on Christmas, here's an early Christmas chapter for you guys. Hope you enjoy it! 💜
---------------------------------------------------------
Namjoon's POV
-------------------------

The snow outside was raining heavily. I look out from the window. It will be a pain to go back home tonight.

I shake my head slowly before looking back at my notebook. I was working on some advanced economics my mom tasked me to do.

My stomach growled and I hold it. I look out the window again. It's too cold for me to go outside to get food right now. My stomach growls again.

'I should've eaten lunch today.' I thought.

It was winter break, but mom didn't want me 'slacking off' so she had me go to the library and told me not to come back until I finished. I finished my history book Wednesday, my science book Thursday, and English was Friday, today is economics, and tomorrow I get a break.

I get up from my seat to get some water in hopes that it would fill me up. I head to my seat and see Y/n sitting on a chair next to mine. I sigh.

"Namjoon-ssi, is studying something you do for fun?" She questioned.

"Is bothering a busy person something you do for fun?" He retorts back with another question.

"Yes, actually, it is. No how about you tell me what you're studying this time?" She smiled.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. I take my seat and slide my notebook to her. She takes a look and flips through the problems.

"Economics, boring." She comments.

"Tell me about it." I murmured.

My mouth becomes watery as a delightful smell fills my nostrils. I lick my lips and gulp. My stomach growls again.

"It seems like I came at the right time." Y/n said.

She grabbed her backpack and takes out a plastic bag. The smell of fried chicken almost made me want to cry.

"Here, I brought you some." She said.

"I need to finish this, I'll eat it later." I told her, despite my stomach begging to be filled.

"Aish, don't be childish. It tastes better when it's nice and warm, fresh out of the frying grill." She said as she pushed the container of chicken in my direction.

I gulp again and turned my head.

"Stop being stubborn." She said.

I slowly looked back at the chicken. My hand moved by itself and took a piece of chicken. It seems like I was betrayed by my own body.

"Fine, if you insist." I said.

I could feel her intense stare as I brought the chicken closer to my mouth. Before I took a bite, I turned to her.

"Would you mind?" I said.

"Oh, sorry, I'll leave to alone now." She said as she stood up.