Early Christmas Pt2

Hoseok's POV
----------------------

There wasn't any class today, so I didn't get to walk Y/n to her school.

Today was Christmas eve and my mom was preparing food for a family Christmas dinner.

I planned on inviting Y/n, but I assumed that her family would be doing their own celebration.

Since Y/n knew we wouldn't be able to see each other today, but she asked me to meet her at the park when I was free.

My mom asked me to help her decorate for the dinner party, so I was currently busy. I was trying to rush so I could meet up with Y/n today.

"Hoseok, did you set the paper deers?" Mom asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"And the lights?" She asked.

"No, I couldn't find them." I said.

"Oh, well, they should be in a box inside the closet." She said.

I go over to the storage closet and take out some boxes. I opened each until I saw the lights. I take them out and took them to the living room, where the dinner would take place.

Dad helped me put up the lights and the other decorations. When we showed mom, she ordered us to change them because they weren't 'placed correctly.'

I whined, but we eventually redecorated the lights, and we had to do them a few times after that until she liked it. Just as I was about to call Y/n to tell her I was free, mom called me over to help place down the tableware. By the time I was done with that, the first guest came and I had to stay and greet them.

The rest of the guests came and I helped place down the food. When everyone was sitting down and comfortable, I take out my phone.

"Hoseok, aren't you gonna eat?" My aunt asked.

"You look very thin, you should eat." My grandma said.

I bite my bottom lip as I couldn't say no to my grandma. I nodded in defeat and sat next to her.

My grandma kept bringing food to my plate and I only smiled awkwardly. Even when I was starting to feel full, she served me more.

"Grandma, I'm full now, I can't eat more." I finally told her.

"Nonsense, you're too thin." She said as she served me more.

I sighed heavily and turned to look at my dad for help. He only shrugged. I turned to my mom, and she nodded.

"Mom, I think Hoseok's full now." Mom said.

"He needs to have some meat on his bones." Grandma argued.

"Yes, mom, but he could get sick from eating too much food." Mom said.

Grandma looked at me and I gave her a big grin. She pinched my cheek.

"Alright. I wouldn't want my baby getting sick." She said.

I finally slipped out from the dinner party and went outside. I called Y/n.

"Hoseok, hey." She answered.