Newtina- unconscious kiss

Hi all I'm back with a new little story that I wrote years ago and never had the confidence to publish until now. So this is based off a scene from a sitcom (don't remember the name) and liked how cute it was and thought it best for the cutest couple I know: Newt and Tina. Hope you all enjoy it.

It had been a hectic week. First Newt arrived in New York, then Tina was given an assignment to defeat a group of Grindelwald’s followers in the centre of the city. Some aurors were given the task to obliviate any local no-maj’s who saw the battle, whilst others had to recover from minor injuries. Unfortunately for Tina, Newt tagged along, despite everyone’s rejections to his help. Tina tries to tell him how dangerous for a non-auror to be out there but he kept insisting.
“I’ve duelled with Grindelwald himself and I’ve fought in the war. I can do this, Tina. Please let me help you.”
Tina couldn’t say no to his beautiful, pleading, green/blue eyes, so they apparated together to the battlefield.
After knocking down a few followers, Newt seems to be doing well. That is, until he’s knocked unconscious by a bunch of spells. Tina sees as he falls, desperately wanting to run to his side, but can’t stop fighting.
After only a handful of Grindewald’s followers have been captured, others have been blasted in the battle and one or two have escaped, Tina rushes to the nearest wizarding hospital with Newt, looking over his still body. His clothes seem to stay in tact, apart from some dirt marks and a hole where he was hit with the spells. Newt, on a gurney, and Tina standing next to him, are taken into a lift when, suddenly, the healer with them is called to an emergency and the two are then left in the small space. Tina bangs on the door and buttons to get out, when she accidentally locks the lift and leaves them stuck. 
Tina looks over Newt again and sees him twitch. She remembers a few basic skills to bring someone back to consciousness, so she gets up on the gurney, sits over him with both knees by each of his hips, lifts her head, opens his mouth and begins to resuscitate.
“Forgive me for this, Newt. But this is to save your life, I’m hoping”
She blows into his mouth, but doesn’t get a response. She then pumps on his chest thirty times and blows into his mouth twice. Still no response.
Come on, Newt, please come back to me”
She repeats these actions and her words. Newt hears her last words.
“Tina”
Tina doesn’t hear him, between her panicking and his voice cracking at every syllable. He feels her mouth on his and kisses her. She feels him respond and sits up, still on top of him. Her eyes widen as he leans up on his elbows.
“Newt”
“Tina”
Tina quickly gets down off of him and hugs him. Both smiling.
They hear one of the doors shuffle as Newt lies down again and sees two repairmen and two healers. The healers take Newt into the ward, Tina following after. They thank her after Newt tells them how she saved him.
~
Newt comes back to the Goldstein apartment three days later, fully recovered. Much to Queenie’s annoyance, after reading her sister’s mind and finding out what happened between the two, they don’t mention the kiss.
“Newt has to go home soon, Queen. We can’t start something. Not now.”
“Soon enough he’ll be back though, Teenie. Because he loves you. If he didn’t, why would he kiss you?”
Queenie’s words linger in Tina’s mind. She wonders, perhaps, one day........